How does Kamagrawork in treating erectile dysfunction (ED)?
Erection consists of complex chain of events. It begins with a transmission of signals by the nervous system followed by the release of chemical messengers within the tissues of the sex organ. Cyclic GMP is a chemical messenger released within the tissues of male sex organ, which is mainly responsible for erection. Kamagra 100mg makes use of Sildenafil citrate as an active component to increase the flow of blood into the male reproductive organ. The active ingredient in kamagra suppresses the action of enzyme phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE-5). Once PDE5 is blocked, Cyclic GMP, released during intercourse, widens the blood vessels in the male sex organ. Thus, blood vessels stay wide for longer period and improve the flow of blood to the male sex organ during intercourse.
This loosens the arteries of the male reproductive organ and increases the blood supply to the male reproductive organ. This helps to maintain sturdy erection. Kamagra tablets would only work if the user is sexually active.
To sum up, Kamagra uses Sildenafil citrate to block the action mechanism of the PDE5 enzymes. This in turn stops degradation of the chemicals responsible for erection. Blocking of PDE5 allows firm erection for up to six hours.
Advantages of Kamagra
It is a medicine which works with high efficacy rate and provides needed potency in 96% cases.
- The drug works through a sophisticated action mechanism and provides significantly harder erection.
- Kamagra is available in tablet form; thus, it is an orally administered medicine which makes use of the medicine much easier as compared to other treatment options.
- Though Kamagra is a generic medicine it is equally effective as the branded drug because ingredients included in this medicine are same and are mixed in same quantity.
- Kamagra 100mg is much faster than many other medicines as it provides effect in around 60 minutes and it lasts for approx 4 to 6 hours.
- Being a generic medicine this drug is available at cheaper cost as compared with its branded medicine.
- Kamagra is available easily at local pharmacies or one can also buy it at online store.
Suggested ways to use Kamagra
Kamagra 100 mg is the standard dosage of the medicine which is allowed for averagely healthy male individuals below age 50 years.
- Kamagra should be used at least 60 minutes before you are set to have sexual intercourse.
- A time gap of at least 24 hours should be maintained between two consistent dosages of the medicine.
- Kamagra Tablets should not be crushed or broken in any form before it has been imbibed.
- It is best to take the medicine with water as it helps in dissolving the medicine faster.
NOTE: If overdose is taken, then ensure to inform your doctor. If associated complications are experienced seek emergency medical support.
Precautions/safety to be taken while using Kamagra
Kamagra should only be used my men, and should be kept away from children and women.
Men over the age of 60 years and men with diseases or disorders should consult their doctor before using the medicine as dosage adjustments may be needed.
Men taking other medicine should talk to the doctor before taking Kamagra.
Kamagra 100mg tablets should not be taken if other PDE-5 inhibitors are in use as it may amplify the effects of the drug.
Over dose of the medicine should be strictly avoided; increased dosage can lead to health complications
Avoid fatty foods and alcohol as it may hinder the efficaciousness of Kamagra
Do not use the medicine for no reason.
Possible side effects associated with the intake of Kamagra
- Flushing face
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Stomach upset
- Increase in blood pressure
NOTE: Aforementioned side-effects are few of the many complications associated with consumption of Kamagra 100gm tablets. These side effects can be mild to even serious (in rare cases). Any sort of health changes should be informed to the doctor and if complications are serious call for emergency medical aid unit.