Treat your pe**is like you treat religion. Be proud you have one. Be proud you use it. But most importantly, be proud to not shove it down anyone’s throat—especially not in public. For a man, the pe**is is a source of personal pride, and while myriad studies have indicated that women care more about thickness rather than length, men continue to brood over both dimensions. So what exactly determines size—and more importantly–what leads to enlargement of both the length and width of the pe**is?
• Your Current Size
• Length or Width Enlargement
• Expectations and Goals of Enlargement
• Circumstances That Affect Enlargement
• An Overview of Common Enlargement Techniques
• Related Symptoms
• Speak to a Community Member About Your Enlargement
• Discover Enlargement-Related Issues from Members Like You
Prior to ever googling the term “pe**is enlargement,” men will ask the Internet “Am I Average? According to researchers at Indiana University, the average pe**is size measures around 5.5 inches in length. And while most men remain happy with their size, a few will want an inch or two for an extra confidence boost, especially men ages 18-35 who want to impress potential mates for add assistance. Men who seek enlargement will be presented with two options for growth: length or girth. The two methods differ drastically. Length enlargement focuses its efforts on expanding the tissue for improved growth; girth, on pumping additional blood into the penile chambers for enlargement.
Enlargement Goals, Expectations and Limitations
Each man will have different goals during the enlargement process, and various factors can affect these efforts. For example, a 40-year-old man with a starting size of fewer than 5 inches will have different expectations and results than a 32-year-old male with a starting size of over 5 inches. Prior to starting an enlargement regiment, males should set goals and understand the real expectations that can be achieved. Your enlargement efforts will be affected by the following circumstances:
If your starting size is 5 inches or more or if your starting size is fewer than 5 inches
If you’re under or over the age of 35
Circumstances That Affect Your Enlargement Efforts
Men who hope to meet their enlargement goals should too understand how the following factors can limit or affect your potential for reaching your desired length or girth. Each factor can present different challenges and require a new approach.
• Excess Masturbation
• Stress Hormones
• Penile Shrinkage
• Weight Gain
• Chronic Diseases
• Disfigured Shapes
• Low Testosterone
• Penis Stretch: Stretches vary, but most will require the pulling and tugging of the pe**is to expand the tissue. Read the pros and cons of this technique.
• Jelqing: Jelqing requires men to perform a “milking motion” of the pe**is. Read the pros and cons of this technique.
• Penis Pump: Penile pumps traditionally help men with erectile dysfunction, but some say they enlarge the pe**is too. Find out the pros and cons of this technique.
• Penis Exercise: Penile exercises, like stretches, involve a series of techniques to enlarge the pe**is. Discover the kinds of stretches are and the benefits for these techniques.
• Penis Weights: A bit more painful and dangerous, men have experienced some results with pe**is weights. See the pros and cons for this technique.
• Kegel: Known to control premature ejaculation, Kegel may too give men a larger length. Read the pros andcons of this technique.
Most men who wish to step up their enlargement efforts too may face other s**-related issues, including: Penis Shrinkage, Premature Ejaculation, Impotence, Prostate Problems, Penis Injuries and Curvature. Men with these issues will want to resolve these issues first before taking on any pe**is-enlargement efforts.
Want to Experience Penis Enlargement? Find Out How Our Experts and Community Can Help You.
By sharing your comments and concerns on the following forum topic, Herballove experts and community members can offer tips, proper diet advice and products for improving your pe**is size. If you have a comment or concern, please sign in or register to post your opinions on the forums. If you want to recover, the following information can prove vital:
• How often do you masturbate?
• What do you want to grow? Length? Width? Both?
• What’s your current age?
• Do you experience any health conditions that could damage your penile growth? Diabetes? High Blood Pressure? Obesity?
• Do you take any medications?
• What does your diet consist of?