What is Akurit 3?
Akurit 3 Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Contagious Disease Of Nerves, Tuberculosis, Bacterial Infection Of Membranes Covering The Brain, Bacterial Infection Of Membranes Covering The Spinal Cord, Contagious Disease Of Skin, Contagious Disease Of Mucous Membrane and other conditions.
Akurit 3 Tablet contains Ethambutol, Isoniazid, and Rifampicin as active ingredients.
Akurit 3 Tablet works by killing wide range of infection causing bacteria; suppressing the growth of tuberculosis causing bacteria; inhibiting the growth of tuberculosis causing bacteria.
Akurit 3 Tablet Uses
Akurit 3 Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Contagious Disease Of Nerves
- Bacterial Infection Of Membranes Covering The Brain
- Bacterial Infection Of Membranes Covering The Spinal Cord
- Contagious Disease Of Skin
- Contagious Disease Of Mucous Membrane
Akurit 3 Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Akurit 3 Tablet improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Killing wide range of infection causing bacteria.
- Suppressing the growth of tuberculosis causing bacteria.
- Inhibiting the growth of tuberculosis causing bacteria.
Akurit 3 Tablet – Composition and Active Ingredients
Akurit 3 Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Rifampicin (150 MG)
- Isoniazid (75 MG)
- Ethambutol (275 MG)
Akurit 3 Tablet – Side-effects
- Inability To Concentrate
- Mental Confusion
- Flushing With Or Without Rash
- Pale Red Skin
- Inflammation Of Liver
- Other Liver Problems
- Unsteady Movements
Akurit 3 Tablet – Precautions & How to Use
- Avoid interaction with other medications
- Consult a doctor if you are aged 65 years or above
- Consult a doctor if you have cataracts, recurrent eye inflammation, inflammation of nerve fibers of eye or diabetic retinopathy
- Consult doctor if you are taking other medications
- Do consult your doctor if you are taking oral contraceptive medications
- Do not double the dose
- Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose
- Elderly patients
- Have age above 35 years
- Impaired pre-treatment visual acuity
Akurit 3 Tablet – Drug Interactions
- Aluminium Hydroxide
Akurit 3 Tablet Contraindications
- Allergic reactions
- Children aged below 3 years
- Optic neuritis
- Severe hepatic disease
- Severe liver problems