What is Alesa?
Alesa Gel is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Bacterial Infections Of Skin, Bacterial Infections Of Lungs, Bacterial Infections Of Internal Organs, Bacterial Infections Of Female Reproductive Organs, Bacterial Infections Of Soft Tissue, Bacterial Infections Of Dental and other conditions.Alesa Gel contains Clindamycin as an active ingredient.Alesa Gel works by inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
What are the uses of Alesa?
- Bacterial Infections Of Skin
- Bacterial Infections Of Lungs
- Bacterial Infections Of Internal Organs
- Bacterial Infections Of Female Reproductive Organs
- Bacterial Infections Of Soft Tissue
- Bacterial Infections Of Dental
- Bacterial Infections Nasopharynx
What are the side-effects of Alesa Gel?
- Fast Heartbeat
- Puffiness Or Swelling Of The Eyelids Or Around The Eyes
- Joint Or Muscle Pain
- Sore Throat
- Cough Or Hoarseness
- Shortness Of Breath
- Blurred Vision
Alesa Gel – Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma, eczema, kidney or liver disease
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Alesa Gel – Drug Interactions
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Alesa Gel Contraindications
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
For more information visit us our website: mymedistore.com