What is Alpraquil?
Alpraquil Tablet is medicine that is used for the treatment ofDepression,Panic Disorders,Anxiety and other conditions.
Alpraquil Tablet contains Alprazolam as active ingredient.
Alpraquil Tablet works by altering activity thus decreasing abnormal excitement.
Alpraquil Tablet Uses
- Panic Disorders
Alpraquil Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Alpraquil Tablet improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Altering chemical activity thus decreasing abnormal excitement.
Alpraquil Tablet – Composition and Active Ingredients
Alpraquil Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Alprazolam (0.25 MG)
Alpraquil Tablet – Side-effects
- Movement Disorders
- Hypersensitivity Reactions
- Blurred Vision
- Loss of Appetite
- Unusual Tiredness
- Difficulty in Speaking
- Dry Mouth
- Loss of Concentration
- Memort Problems
- Withdrawal Seizures
- Loss of Coordination
- Slurred Speech
- Musculoskeletal Weakness
Alpraquil Tablet-Precautions & How to Use
- Avoid Alcohol consumption
- Consult your doctor if you have ver felt depressed to the extent of trying to kill yourself,had hospitalized due to any mental illness,kidney,liver or lungs problem,previously taken other medications for anxiety,alcohol or drug abuse
- Do not Discontinue its use abruptly
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
Alpraquil-Tablet- Drug Interactions
Alpraquil Tablet Contradications
- Acute narrow angle glaucoma
- Acute pulmonary insufficiency or sleep apnoea
- Pre existing central nervous system depression or coma
- Respiratory depression
- Severe hepatic impairment