What is Aminofit?
Aminofit Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Parkinson’S Disease, Rebuild Muscle, Brittle Bones, Mania, Fatigue, Muscle Breakdown and other conditions.
Aminofit Tablet contains Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Cysteine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Magnesium Oxide, Manganese Sulphate, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Selenium, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, and Valine as active ingredients.
Aminofit Tablet works by performing several biological transformations; activating enzymes and carbohydrate metabolism; neutralizing the free radicals and also participates in vital redox reactions of the body; making chemical messengers that are involved in brain functioning; Phenylalanine changed into tyrosine amino acid before being used by body; breaking down products of acetaminophen from damaging the liver; its nitric oxide synthase substrate provision, required for cardiovascular, immune and nervous system; completing the need of magnesium in the body; binding the poisonous forms of acetaminophen that are formed in the liver; transmitting the chemical signals in the brain; stimulating the brain’s glutamate receptors; reducing the constant and unwanted muscle contractions in the brain; reducing the muscle breakdown; strengthening the immune system and helping in the metabolism of sugars; increasing natural testosterone production and release; transmitting signals between nerve cells; contributing to the structure of proteins; involving in metabolic processes of the body; works as a non-essential amino acid for the proper functioning of joints and tendons; doing cell growth and development; modulating the activity of serotonin;
Detailed information related to Aminofit Tablet’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Aminofit Tablet Uses
Aminofit Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Parkinson’S Disease
- Rebuild Muscle
- Brittle Bones
- Muscle Breakdown
- Acetaminophen Poisoning
- Wound Healing
- Manganese Plasma Levels
- Depletion Of Endogenous Stores
- Deficiency Syndromes
- Selenium Deficiency
- Keshan Disease
- Mental Performance
- Improving Alertness
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms
- Chronic Pain
- Amino Acid Deficiency
- Diaper Rashes
- Paracetamol Over Dosage
- Paracetamol Poisoning
- Metabolic Alkalosis
- Adjunctive Therapy In Hypertension
- Acid Indigestion
- Sour Stomach
- Low Magnesium Levels
- Unpleasant Symptoms Of Certain Chemotherapy Drugs
- Collapsed Lungs
- Crusting In People With A Tube In Their Windpipe
- Mental Disorder
- Ischemic Stroke
- Leg Ulcers
- Adjunct Therapy For Memory Enhancement
- Enlarged Prostate Gland
- Liver Protection
- Prevent Nerve Damage
- Parenteral And Enteral Nutrition
- Nervous System Disorders
- Spinal Spasticity
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Familial Spastic Paraparesis
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Physical Endurance And Strength
Aminofit Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Aminofit Tablet improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Performing several biological transformations.
- Activating enzymes and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Neutralizing the free radicals and also participates in vital redox reactions of the body.
- Making chemical messengers that are involved in brain functioning.
- Phenylalanine changed into tyrosine amino acid before being used by body.
- Breaking down products of acetaminophen from damaging the liver.
- Its nitric oxide synthase substrate provision, required for cardiovascular, immune and nervous system.
- Completing the need of magnesium in the body.
- Binding the poisonous forms of acetaminophen that are formed in the liver.
- Transmitting the chemical signals in the brain.
- Stimulating the brain’s glutamate receptors.
- Reducing the constant and unwanted muscle contractions in the brain.
- Reducing the muscle breakdown.
- Strengthening the immune system and helping in the metabolism of sugars.
- Increasing natural testosterone production and release.
- Transmitting signals between nerve cells.
- Contributing to the structure of proteins.
- Involving in metabolic processes of the body.
- Works as a non-essential amino acid for the proper functioning of joints and tendons.
- Doing cell growth and development.
- Modulating the activity of serotonin.
Aminofit Tablet – Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Alcohol consumption
- Already have low blood pressure
- Bleeding disorder
- Blockage of the intestines
Aminofit Tablet – Drug Interactions
If you take other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Aminofit Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Aminofit Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Actidose plus sorbitol
- Actidose-aqua advance
- Activated charcoal
- Active carbon
Aminofit Tablet – Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Aminofit Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Aminofit Tablet should not be taken if you have the following conditions:
- Allergic reactions
- Allergic to it
- Allergic to it or its ingredients
- Allergic to selenium
For more information visit us our website: mymedistore.com