What is Ampilox LB?
Ampilox LB Capsule is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Bacterial Infections Of Skin, Bacterial Infections Of Urinary Tract, Bacterial Infections Of Lungs, Bacterial Infections Of Ear, Bacterial Infections Of Nose, Bacterial Infections Of Throat and other conditions.
Ampilox LB Capsule contains Ampicillin, Cloxacillin, and Lacto Bacillus Sporegens as active ingredients.
Ampilox LB Capsule works by killing the infection causing bacteria; inhibiting the formation of bacterial cell wall; maintaining a healthy balance of microflora in the intestine;
Ampilox LB Capsule Uses
Ampilox LB Capsule is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Bacterial Infections Of Skin
- Bacterial Infections Of Urinary Tract
- Bacterial Infections Of Lungs
- Bacterial Infections Of Ear
- Bacterial Infections Of Nose
- Bacterial Infections Of Throat
- Bacterial Infections Of Urinary Bladder
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Diarrhea In Young Children
- Vaginal Infection
- Whitish Or Yellowish Discharge Of Mucus From The Vagina
Ampilox LB Capsule Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Ampilox LB Capsule improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Killing the infection causing bacteria.
- Inhibiting the formation of bacterial cell wall.
- Maintaining a healthy balance of microflora in the intestine.
Ampilox LB Capsule – Composition and Active Ingredients
Ampilox LB Capsule is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Ampicillin (250 MG)
- Cloxacillin (250 MG)
- Lacto Bacillus Sporegens (60 Million Spores)
What are the side-effects of Ampilox LB Capsule?
- Itching Of Skin
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Inflammation Of Large Intestine
- Life-Threatening Skin Condition
- Skin Rash
- Abnormal Blood Counts
- Urge To Vomit
- Redness Of Skin
- Abnormal Liver Function Including Yellowing Of The Skin
- Abdominal Cramps
- Shortness Of Breath
Ampilox LB Capsule – Drug Interactions
- Antibiotic drugs
- Oral contraceptives
Ampilox LB Capsule – Precautions & How to Use
- Allergic to penicillins or cephalosporin
- Avoid this medicine with food or milk
- Children below 3 years of age
- Decrease the effectiveness of birth control pills
- HIV infections
- Have AIDS, poor immunity, short bowel syndrome, or on medications to prevent rejection of organ transplant
- Liver problems
- Lymphatic leukemia
Ampilox LB Capsule Contraindications
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
- High fever
- Infectious mononucleosis
- Serious kidney problems
- Severe intestinal infection