What is Biogut?
Biogut Capsule is used for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Diarrhea, Constipation, Helicobacter Pylori, Traveler’S Diarrhea, Ulcerative Colitis and other conditions.
Biogut Capsule contains Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Fructooligosaccharides, Inulin, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Sporogenes, and Saccharomyces Boulardii as active ingredients.
Biogut Capsule works by minimizing the death of good bacteria and preventing bad bacteria; disrupting the membrane structure of liposomes; supporting the growth of a bacteria to improve bowel movement; suppressing or killing harmful bacterial growth; improving digestion and restoring normal flora; maintaining a healthy balance of microflora in the intestine; reducing the excessive secretion of water and electrolytes in gut;
Detailed information related to Biogut Capsule’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Biogut Capsule Uses
Biogut Capsule is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Helicobacter Pylori
- Traveler’S Diarrhea
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Lowering High Levels Of Triglycerides
- Bowel Movement In Elderly People
- Rotavirus Diarrhea In Children
- Diarrhea Associated With Using Antibiotics
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis In Neonates
- Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia
- Diarrhea In Young Children
- Vaginal Infection
- Whitish Or Yellowish Discharge Of Mucus From The Vagina
- Acute Diarrhea
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Antibiotic Associated Diarrhea
Biogut Capsule Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Biogut Capsule improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Minimizing the death of good bacteria and preventing bad bacteria.
- Disrupting the membrane structure of liposomes.
- Supporting the growth of a bacteria to improve bowel movement.
- Suppressing or killing harmful bacterial growth.
- Improving digestion and restoring normal flora.
- Maintaining a healthy balance of microflora in the intestine.
- Reducing the excessive secretion of water and electrolytes in gut.
Biogut Capsule – Composition and Active Ingredients
Biogut Capsule is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum (300 Million Cells)
- Fructooligosaccharides (200 MG)
- Inulin (100 MG)
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus (300 Million Cells)
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus (300 Million Cells)
- Lactobacillus Sporogenes (1000 Million Cells)
- Saccharomyces Boulardii (300 Million Cells)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Biogut Capsule – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Biogut Capsule. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Upset Stomach
- Skin Rash
If you notice other side-effects not listed above, contact your doctor for medical advice. You may also report side-effects to your local food and drug administration authority.
Biogut Capsule – Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Children below 3 years of age
- Dehydrated children
- Do not take this medicine 2 hours before or after taking other medicines
- Have AIDS, poor immunity, short bowel syndrome, or on medications to prevent rejection of organ transplant
- Have short bowel syndrome or weak immune system
Biogut Capsule – Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Biogut Capsule may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Biogut Capsule may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Antibiotic drugs
Biogut Capsule Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Biogut Capsule is a contraindication. In addition, Biogut Capsule should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Allergic reactions
- Gastrointestinal wall perforation
- High fever
- Immunocompromised patients
- Patients with central venous catheter
- Severe intestinal infection
- Short bowel syndrome
- Weak immune system