What is Flupred Eye?
Flupred Eye Drops is used for Eye Swelling After Surgery, Eye Pain After Surgery and other conditions.Flupred Eye Drops contains Difluprednate as an active ingredient.Flupred Eye Drops works by stopping the release of pain and swelling causing substances in body.
What are the uses of Flupred Eye?
- Eye Swelling After Surgery Joini
- Eye Pain After Surgery Join
What are the side-effects of Flupred Eye Drops?
- Increased Risk Of Added Bacterial
- Eyelid Or Other Internal And External Eye Structures
- Blurred Vision
- Rash Eyeball Pressure
- Fungal Or Viral Eye Infections
- Sensitivity Of The Eyes To Light
- Swelling Or Redness Of The Eye
Flupred Eye Drops – Precautions & How to Use
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not suddenly stop administration
- Do not use while wearing contact lenses
- Planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
- Raised eyeball pressure with or without compromised vision
- Undergo eye check up on a regular basis
- Using another eye drop
- Viral infection in the eye
Flupred Eye Drops – Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Flupred Eye Drops may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Flupred Eye Drops may interact with the following drugs and products:
Flupred Eye Drops Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Flupred Eye Drops is a contraindication. In addition, Flupred Eye Drops should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Epithelial herpes simplex keratitis
- Fungal disease of ocular structures
- Mycobacterial infection of the eye
- Viral diseases of the cornea and conjunctiva