What is Keto?
Keto Cream is used for Fungal Infections, Yeast Infections Of Skin and other conditions.
Keto Cream contains Ketoconazole as an active ingredient.
Keto Cream works by preventing yeasts and fungi from reproducing.
Detailed information related to Keto Cream’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Keto Cream Uses
Keto Cream is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Fungal Infections
- Yeast Infections Of Skin
Keto Cream Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Keto Cream improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Preventing yeasts and fungi from reproducing.
Keto Cream – Composition and Active Ingredients
Keto Cream is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Ketoconazole (2%)
Keto Cream – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Keto Cream. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Decreased Platelets
- Inability To Achieve Erection
- Blockade Of Synthesis Of Hormones From Adrenal Glands
- Itching Of Skin
Keto Cream – Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Have or history of hepatic impairment, predisposition to adrenocortical insufficiency
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Take antacid 1 hour before or 2 hours after this drug
Keto Cream – Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Keto Cream may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Keto Cream may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Abiraterone acetate
- Aluminium hydroxide and oxide
Keto Cream – Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Keto Cream is a contraindication. In addition, Keto Cream should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Preexisting liver disease
Other important Information on Keto Cream
Missing a dose
In case you miss a dose, use it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not use extra dose to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Overdosage of Keto Cream
- Do not use more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Keto Cream, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
- Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
- Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Keto Cream
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Keto Cream.
Expired Keto Cream
- Taking a single dose of expired Keto Cream is unlikely to produce an adverse event. However, please discuss with your primary health provider or pharmacist for proper advice or if you feel unwell or sick. Expired drug may become ineffective in treating your prescribed conditions. To be on the safe side, it is important not to use expired drug. If you have a chronic illness that requires taking medicine constantly such as heart condition, seizures, and life-threatening allergies, you are much safer keeping in touch with your primary health care provider so that you can have a fresh supply of unexpired medications.
Keto Cream – Packages and Strengths
Keto Cream is available in the following packages and strengths
- Keto Cream – Packages: 15GM Cream
- Keto Cream – Strengths: 2%