What is Milflox DM S?
Milflox DM S Drops is used for Respiratory Tract Infections, Abdominal Infections, Female Genital Tract Infection, Eye Infections, Chronic Bronchitis, Community Acquired Pneumonia and other conditions.
Milflox DM S Drops contains Dexamethasone, and Moxifloxacin as active ingredients.
Milflox DM S Drops works by inhibiting enzymes involved in DNA processes; preventing late phase Allergic reactions by preventing release of chemicals responsible for allergy;
Milflox DM S Drops Uses
Milflox DM S Drops is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Abdominal Infections
- Female Genital Tract Infection
- Eye Infections
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Community Acquired Pneumonia
- Skin Inflammation
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Breathing Problems
- Lupus Vulgaris Or Lupus Erythematosus
Milflox DM S Drops Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Milflox DM S Drops improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Inhibiting enzymes involved in DNA processes.
- Preventing late phase Allergic reactions by preventing release of chemicals responsible for allergy.
Milflox DM S Drops – Composition and Active Ingredients
Milflox DM S Drops is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Moxifloxacin (0.5%)
- Dexamethasone (0.1%)
Milflox DM S Drops – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Milflox DM S Drops. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Swelling Of Eyes And Lips
- Abnormal Blood Counts
- Cardiac Complications Characterized By An Abnormal Electrocardiogram In Individuals With Low Levels Of Potassium
Milflox DM S Drops – Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Call your doctor if suffering from sudden pain, swelling, bruising, tenderness, stiffness, or movement problems in joints
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- Do not breastfeed your baby while taking this medication
- Do not crush, break or chew tablets
- Do not stop using dexamethasone suddenly
- Do not use it if you have a fungal infection, stomach or duodenal ulcer, kidney or liver problems
Milflox DM S Drops – Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Milflox DM S Drops may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Milflox DM S Drops may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Diabetes medications
Milflox DM S Drops – Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Milflox DM S Drops is a contraindication. In addition, Milflox DM S Drops should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Allergic to it in case of eye drops
- Glaucoma or diabetes