What is Milflox Eye?
Milflox Eye Drops is used for Eye Infections, Respiratory Tract Infections, Abdominal Infections, Female Genital Tract Infection, Chronic Bronchitis, Community Acquired Pneumonia and other conditions.Milflox Eye Drops contains Moxifloxacin as an active ingredient.Milflox Eye Drops works by inhibiting enzymes involved in DNA processes.
What are the uses of Milflox Eye?
- Eye Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Abdominal Infections
- Female Genital Tract Infection
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Community Acquired Pneumonia
- Skin Infection
What are the side-effects of Milflox Eye Drops?
- Swelling Of Eyes And Lips
- Abnormal Blood Counts
- Cardiac Complications Characterized By An Abnormal Electrocardiogram In Individuals With Low Levels Of Potassium
- Taste Disorders
- Severe Infections Due To Resistant Bacteria Or Fungi
- Loss Of Appetite
- Increased In Enzymes Called Transaminases
- Stomach Upset
- Severe Life-Threatening Allergy
- Gi Disturbances
Milflox Eye Drops – Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Call your doctor if suffering from sudden pain, swelling, bruising, tenderness, stiffness, or movement problems in joints
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- Do not breastfeed your baby while taking this medication
- Do not crush, break or chew tablets
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use
- Wash your hands before using the eye drops
Milflox Eye Drops – Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Milflox Eye Drops may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Milflox Eye Drops may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Intravenous erythromycin
Milflox Eye Drops Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Milflox Eye Drops is a contraindication. In addition, Milflox Eye Drops should not be used if you have the following conditions: