What is Moxicip Kt S?
Moxicip Kt S Drops is used for Intense Pain, Pain In Eye After Eye Surgery, Swelling In Eye After Eye Surgery, Respiratory Tract Infections, Abdominal Infections, Female Genital Tract Infection and other conditions.
Moxicip Kt S Drops contains Ketorolac, and Moxifloxacin as active ingredients.
Moxicip Kt S Drops works by blocking the effect of chemicals causing pain; inhibiting enzymes involved in DNA processes;
Detailed information related to Moxicip Kt S Drops’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Moxicip Kt S Drops Uses
Moxicip Kt S Drops is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Intense Pain
- Pain In Eye After Eye Surgery
- Swelling In Eye After Eye Surgery
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Abdominal Infections
- Female Genital Tract Infection
- Eye Infections
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Community Acquired Pneumonia
Moxicip Kt S Drops Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Moxicip Kt S Drops improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Blocking the effect of chemicals causing pain.
- Inhibiting enzymes involved in DNA processes.
Moxicip Kt S Drops – Composition and Active Ingredients
Moxicip Kt S Drops is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Ketorolac (0.5%W/V)
- Moxifloxacin (0.5%W/V)
Moxicip Kt S Drops – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Moxicip Kt S Drops. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Retinal Swelling Or Bleeding
- Redness Or Infection Of The Eye
- Blurred Vision
- Watering Of The Eyes
Moxicip Kt S Drops – Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Call your doctor if suffering from sudden pain, swelling, bruising, tenderness, stiffness, or movement problems in joints
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- Do not breastfeed your baby while taking this medication
- Do not crush, break or chew tablets
- Have eye infection, dry eyes, ulcer on the surface of the eye, bleeding tendency or stomach ulcers, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, or asthma
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use
Moxicip Kt S Drops – Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Moxicip Kt S Drops may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Moxicip Kt S Drops may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Corticosteroid eye drops
Moxicip Kt S Drops – Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Moxicip Kt S Drops is a contraindication. In addition, Moxicip Kt S Drops should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Children below 18 years of age