What is Olix Ointment?
Olix Ointment is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Heart Transplantation, Liver Transplantation, Kidney Or Other Organs Transplantation, Skin Diseases and other conditions.Olix Ointment contains Tacrolimus as an active ingredient.Olix Ointment works by preventing the body’s immune system from attacking the newly transplanted organ.
What are the uses of Olix?
Olix Ointment is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Heart Transplantation, Liver Transplantation, Kidney Or Other Organs Transplantation, Skin Diseases and other conditions.
The complete list of uses and indications for Olix Ointment is as follows:
- Heart Transplantation
- Liver Transplantation
- Kidney Or Other Organs Transplantation
- Skin Diseases
What are the side-effects of Olix Ointment?
- Vascular Diseases
- Changes In Liver Enzyme Levels
- Decrease In The Number Of White Blood Cells
- Hairless Patches On The Scalp
- Excess Of Watery Fluid Collecting In The Cavities Or Tissues Of The Body
- Nasal Congestion
- Mood Changes
- Abdominal Pain
- Renal Impairment
- Muscle Pain
- Increased In Weight
Olix Ointment – Precautions & How to Use
- Avoid exposure to the sun
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Take this medication on an empty stomach or 2-3 hours after a meal
Olix Ointment – Drug Interactions
- Amphotericin B
- Mumps vaccine
Olix Ointment Contraindications
- Abdominal pain
- Abnormal electrical signaling of the heart
- Allergic reactions
- Diarrhea lasting for more than a day
- Liver problems
For more information visit us our website: mymedistore.com