What is Pylo?
Pylo Kit is used for Ulcers In The Upper Part Of The Intestine, Bacterial Infections, Gastric Ulcer, Skin Infections, Stomach Ulcers, Lungs Infection and other conditions.
Pylo Kit contains Clarithromycin, Lansoprazole, and Tinidazole as active ingredients.
Pylo Kit works by killing bacteria and reducing the infection; inhibiting the protein’s production in bacteria to stop the bacterial growth; decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach;
Pylo Kit Uses
Pylo Kit is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Ulcers In The Upper Part Of The Intestine
- Bacterial Infections
- Gastric Ulcer
- Skin Infections
- Stomach Ulcers
- Lungs Infection
- Vaginal Or Stomach Infections
- Frequent Persistent Heartburn
- Parasitic Infections
- Infections Of The Blood
- Chest Infections
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Gastrin-Secreting Tumor
Pylo Kit Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Pylo Kit improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Killing bacteria and reducing the infection.
- Inhibiting the protein’s production in bacteria to stop the bacterial growth.
- Decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach.
Pylo Kit – Composition and Active Ingredients
Pylo Kit is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Tinidazole (500 MG)
- Clarithromycin (250 MG)
- Lansoprazole (30 MG)
Pylo Kit – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Pylo Kit. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Gastrointestinal Discomfort
- Abnormally Increased Sweating
- Furry Tongue
- Dark Colored Urine
Pylo Kit – Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Consult a doctor if you have given live vaccine or antiviral drugs
- Consult a doctor in case of second and third trimester of pregnancy
- Consult your doctor if you are on blood thinning drugs such as warfarin
- Do not drink alcohol
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not drive or operate machinery
Pylo Kit – Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Pylo Kit may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Pylo Kit may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Ascorbic acid
Pylo Kit – Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Pylo Kit is a contraindication. In addition, Pylo Kit should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Allergic reactions
- Blood dyscrasias
- Concomitant administration of cisapride, pimozide, astemizole, terfenadine and ergotamine or dihydroergotamine
- Concomitant use with HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors