What is Razel F?
Razel F Tablet is used for High Cholesterol, High Cholesterol Level, Heart Attack, Diabetes, High Lipid Levels and other conditions.
Razel F Tablet contains Fenofibrate, and Rosuvastatin as active ingredients.
Razel F Tablet works by increasing the action of enzyme lipoprotein lipase to decrease the level of fats in the blood; reducing the formation of cholesterol;
Detailed information related to Razel F Tablet’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Razel F Tablet Uses
Razel F Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol Level
- Heart Attack
- High Lipid Levels
Razel F Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Razel F Tablet improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Increasing the action of enzyme lipoprotein lipase to decrease the level of fats in the blood.
- Reducing the formation of cholesterol.
Razel F Tablet – Composition and Active Ingredients
Razel F Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Fenofibrate (67 MG)
- Rosuvastatin (10 MG)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Razel F Tablet – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Razel F Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Elevated Levels Of Liver Enzymes
- Sensitivity To Light
- Skin Problems
- Rashes Due To Allergy
Razel F Tablet – Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Consult a doctor if you have renal or hepatic impairment, diabetes, hyperthyroidism, kidney or liver ailments, muscular disorders or poorly controlled diabetes mellitus
- Consult the doctor if you are suffering from electrolyte disorders or uncontrolled seizures
- Consult your doctor if you develop sudden muscle pain, fever or weakness
- Consult your doctor if you notice dark urine or yellowing of eyes or skin
- Decreased albumin in the blood
- Do not take antacids for at least 2 hours before and after taking this drug
Razel F Tablet – Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Razel F Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Razel F Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
Razel F Tablet – Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Razel F Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Razel F Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Active liver disease
- Allergic reactions
- Children less than 18 years old
Other important Information on Razel F Tablet
Missing a dose
In case you miss a dose, use it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not use extra dose to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Overdosage of Razel F Tablet
- Do not use more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Razel F Tablet, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
- Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
- Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.