What is Redotil?
Redotil Capsule is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Acute Diarrhea and other conditions.Redotil Capsule contains Racecadotril as an active ingredient.Redotil Capsule works by reducing the excessive secretion of water and electrolytes in gut.
What are the uses of Redotil?
Diarrhea is loose, watery stools (bowel movements). You have diarrhea if you have loose stools three or more times in one day. Acute diarrhea is diarrhea that lasts a short time. It is a common problem. It usually lasts about one or two days, but it may last longer. Then it goes away on its own.
- Bacteria from contaminated food or water
- Viruses such as the flu, norovirus, or rotavirus . Rotavirus is the most common cause of acute diarrhea in children.
- Parasites, which are tiny organisms found in contaminated food or water
- Medicines such as antibiotics, cancer drugs, and antacids that contain magnesium
- Food intolerances and sensitivities, which are problems digesting certain ingredients or foods. An example is lactose intolerance.
- Diseases that affect the stomach, small intestine, or colon, such as Crohn’s disease
- Problems with how the colon functions, such as irritable bowel syndrome
Some people also get diarrhea after stomach surgery, because sometimes the surgeries can cause food to move through your digestive system more quickly
Sometimes no cause can be found. If your diarrhea goes away within a few days, finding the cause is usually not necessary.
What are the side-effects of Redotil Capsule?
- Swelling Of The Eyelid
- Skin Redness
Redotil Capsule – Precautions & How to Use
- Do not take this medication if you are allergic to it
Redotil Capsule – Drug Interactions
Redotil Capsule Contraindications
- Blood in stools
- Renal insufficiency
- Severe liver or kidney disease
- Uncontrolled vomiting
For more information visit us our website: mymedistore.com