What is Rozavel?
Rozavel Tablet is used for High Cholesterol, Heart Attack, Diabetes, High Lipid Levels and other conditions.Rozavel Tablet contains Rosuvastatin as an active ingredient.Rozavel Tablet works by reducing the formation of cholesterol.
What are the uses of Rozavel?
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- High Lipid Levels
What are the side-effects of Rozavel Tablet?
- Abdominal Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Feeling Sick
- Stomach Pain
- Skin Reactions
- Increased In The Amount Of Protein In The Urine
- Peripheral Oedema
- Rhabdomyolysis With Acute Renal Failure
Rozavel Tablet – Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Consult the doctor if you are suffering from electrolyte disorders or uncontrolled seizures
- Consult your doctor if you develop sudden muscle pain, fever or weakness
- Consult your doctor if you notice dark urine or yellowing of eyes or skin
- Do not take antacids for at least 2 hours before and after taking this drug
- Take precaution if you have major surgery or trauma
- Take your doctor’s advice if you have sepsis or hypotension
Rozavel Tablet – Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Rozavel Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Rozavel Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
Rozavel Tablet Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Rozavel Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Rozavel Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Active liver disease
- Allergic reactions
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe renal impairment