What is Sensiclav?
Sensiclav Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Bacterial Infections, Bacterial Infections Of Respiratory Tract, Bacterial Infections Of Urinary Tract, Bacterial Infections Of Skin, Bacterial Infections Of Heart, Bacterial Infections Of Gums and other conditions.
Sensiclav Tablet contains Amoxicillin, and Clavulanic Acid as active ingredients.
Sensiclav Tablet works by killing bacteria by inhibiting the production of the bacterial cell wall; blocking the activity of beta lactamase chemical;
Sensiclav Tablet Uses
- Bacterial Infections
- Bacterial Infections Of Respiratory Tract
- Bacterial Infections Of Urinary Tract
- Bacterial Infections Of Skin
- Bacterial Infections Of Heart
- Bacterial Infections Of Gums
- Bacterial Infections Of Ear
- Infections After Surgery
Sensiclav Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
- Killing bacteria by inhibiting the production of the bacterial cell wall.
- Blocking the activity of beta lactamase chemical.
Sensiclav Tablet – Composition and Active Ingredients
- Amoxicillin (250 MG)
- Clavulanic Acid (125 MG)
Sensiclav Tablet – Side-effects
- Severe Skin Allergies
- Skin Rash
- Irritation At The Site Of Injection
Sensiclav Tablet – Precautions & How to Use
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash, kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal, hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
Sensiclav Tablet – Drug Interactions
- Ascorbic acid
Sensiclav Tablet – Contraindications
- Allergic history
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Overdosage of Sensiclav Tablet
- Do not take more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Sensiclav Tablet, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
- Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
- Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Sensiclav Tablet
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Sensiclav Tablet.
Expired Sensiclav Tablet
- Taking a single dose of expired Sensiclav Tablet is unlikely to produce an adverse event. However, please discuss with your primary health provider or pharmacist for proper advice or if you feel unwell or sick. Expired drug may become ineffective in treating your prescribed conditions. To be on the safe side, it is important not to take expired drug.
Please consult your physician or pharmacist or refer to product package.
Sensiclav Tablet – Packages and Strengths
Sensiclav Tablet is available in the following packages and strengths
- Sensiclav Tablet – Packages: 6 Tablet
- Sensiclav Tablet – Strengths: 500MG+125MG, 250MG+125MG, 500+125
Sensiclav Tablet – Manufacturers
The medicine is manufactured by the following companies
- Macleods Pharma
Amoxicillin is used in the treatment of bacterial infections
How it works
Amoxicillin is an antibiotic. It kills the bacteria by attacking their cell wall. Specifically, it prevents the synthesis of a substance in the cell wall called peptidoglycan, which provides the cell wall with the strength required for survival of bacteria in human body.
Common side effects
Nausea, Allergic reaction, Diarrhoea, Headache, Rash, Stomach pain, Vaginal itching, Vaginal discharge, Vomiting
Clavulanic Acid is used in the treatment of bacterial infections
How it works
Clavulanic Acid blocks the action of the enzymes produced by bacteria to inactivate the antibiotics.
Common side effects
Diarrhoea, Indigestion, Rash, Itching, Vomiting
For more information visit us our website: mymedistore.com