What is Siocare?
Siocare Syrup is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Menstrual Problems, Bleeding Gynecological Conditions, White Discharge In Females, Reproductive System Problems, Bleeding Disorders, Diarrhoea and other conditions.Siocare Syrup contains Ashwagandha, Asoka, Chandan, Daruharidra, Dashmoola, Dhataki, Guduchi, Jeeraka, Lodhra, Musta, Shatavari, and Udumbara as active ingredients.
Siocare Syrup works by controlling excessive bleeding during menstruation; relaxing the uterine tissues and making firm body; increasing all the reproductive fluids, supporting a healthy sperm count as well as soothes the mucus membranes; calming the brain, reducing swelling, lowering blood pressure and altering the immune system; promoting appetite and growth; alleviating kapha and pitta; treating dysentery and diarrhea related problems; improving the metabolism, enhancing the liver function and nourishing the skin; boosting the immune system; treating inflammatory conditions; improving digestion, eliminating natural toxins and supporting proper function of the liver; increasing urination, suppressing muscle spasms and preventing gas.
What are the uses of Siocare?
- Menstrual Problems
- Bleeding Gynecological Conditions
- White Discharge In Females
- Reproductive System Problems
- Bleeding Disorders
- Eye Disorders
- Digestion Problems
- Skin Condition Marked By White Patchiness
- Back Pain
What are the side-effects of Siocare Syrup?
- Weight Gain
- Skin Reactions
- Stomach Upset
Siocare Syrup – Precautions & How to Use
- Avoid excessive use of spicy foods, yogurt and curd
- High or low blood pressure
- Monitor blood glucose level regularly
- Planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Take this medicine with food
- Thyroid disorders
Siocare Syrup – Drug Interactions
Siocare Syrup Contraindications
- Estrogen induced problems
- Impaired heart function
- Kidney disorder
- Massive fibrocystic breasts
- Multiple sclerosis
- Pre- or post-operative stages
- Rheumatoid arthritis
For more information visit us our website: mymedistore.com