What is Sudin Kid?
Sudin Kid Syrup is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Cough, Chest Congestion, Bronchitis, Breathing Problems, Sinusitis, Appetite Suppressor and other conditions.Sudin Kid Syrup contains Bromhexine, Guaifenesin, Phenylpropanolamine, and Phenylpropanolamine as active ingredients.
Sudin Kid Syrup works by reducing the phlegm in the air passages; facilitating the easy removal of mucus from respiratory tract by making it thin; stimulating alpha-adrenergic receptors which produce vasoconstriction and reduces tissue edema and nasal congestion; stimulating alpha-adrenergic receptors which produce vasoconstriction and reduces tissue edema and nasal congestion.
What are the uses of Sudin Kid?
- Chest Congestion
- Breathing Problems
- Appetite Suppressor
What are the side-effects of Sudin Kid Syrup?
- Stomach Pain
- Loose Motions
- Itchy Skin Rash
- Swelling Of Tissue Under The Skin
- Anaphylactic Reactions Which May Manifest As Sudden
- Flushing Of Skin
- Fall In Blood Pressure
- Noisy Respiration
- Pain In Upper Part Of The Abdomen
- Life-Threatening Allergic Rejection
- Rapid Heart Rate
- Condition Where The Nasal Cavity Is Filled With A Significant Amount Of Mucus Fluid
- Flow Of Tears
- Gastric Irritation
- Chest Tightness
- Feeling Of Sickness
- Irregular Heartbeat
- Epileptic Seizures
Sudin Kid Syrup – Precautions & How to Use
- Avoid its continuous use for longer than 3 months
- Consult your doctor if suffering from lung infection, breathing difficulty while resting, blood in the mucus, fever and chest pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, severe uncontrolled asthma, stomach ulcers, liver or kidney problems
- Consult your doctor immediately if you develop breathing difficulty, swelling on your face, neck throat or tongue
- Do not use it longer than 3-5 days
- If you are suffering from liver or kidney problems, or if you are taking alcohol
- If you have asthma, inflammation of air passages, lung disorder in which the flow of air to the lungs is blocked
- In case of serious allergic reactions or developing skin lesions, stop taking this medicine and consult your doctor
- Inform your doctor while undergoing urine tests, if have recently taken or are taking guaifenesin as it can affect some results
- Use it only in acute conditions
- Use it sparingly in all patients especially in infants, children and cardiac patients
- Use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle
Sudin Kid Syrup – Drug Interactions
For more information visit us our website: mymedistore.com