What is Syncapone?
Syncapone Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Parkinson Disease, Parkinson’S Disease, Stiffness, Tremors, Spasms, Poor Muscle Control In Parkinson’S Disease and other conditions.
Syncapone Tablet contains Carbidopa, Entacapone, and Levodopa as active ingredients.
Syncapone Tablet works by increasing the dopamine in the brain for proper brain functioning; allowing more levodopa to enter brain decreasing Parkinson’s disease; increasing the levels of levodopa and carbidopa in the brain;
Syncapone Tablet Uses
Syncapone Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Parkinson Disease
- Parkinson’S Disease
- Poor Muscle Control In Parkinson’S Disease
Syncapone Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Syncapone Tablet improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Increasing the dopamine in the brain for proper brain functioning.
- Allowing more levodopa to enter brain decreasing Parkinson’s disease.
- Increasing the levels of levodopa and carbidopa in the brain.
Syncapone Tablet – Composition and Active Ingredients
Syncapone Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Levodopa (100 MG)
- Carbidopa (25 MG)
- Entacapone (200 MG)
Syncapone Tablet – Side-effects
- Fast Heartbeats
- Hot Flashes
- Increased Blinking
- Spasm Of Eyelids
- Grinding Of Teeth
- Trouble In Sleeping
- Back Or Leg Pain
- Mental Depression
- Skin Rash
- Loss Of Appetite
Syncapone Tablet – Precautions & How to Use
- Avoid hot weather
- Avoid iron salts
- Avoid taking this medicine if suffering from mental or mood problems, or suicidal thoughts or attempts
- Do not consume alcohol
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not take iron salts within 2 hours before or 2 hours after taking carbidopa
Syncapone Tablet – Drug Interactions
Syncapone Tablet Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Syncapone Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Syncapone Tablet should not be taken if you have the following conditions:
- Acute narrow angle glaucoma
- Allergic reactions
- Allergic to carbidopa or any other ingredient
- Blockage of a bile duct
- Blood or hormone problems
- Blood pressure drop upon standing
- Blood pressure problems
For more information visit us our website: mymedistore.com