What is Thrombophob?
Thrombophob Ointment is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Blood Clots In The Veins, Bruising Due To Blood Clots, Inflammation Of The Veins, Itching Due To Piles, Blood Clots In The Arteries, Inflammation Due To Piles and other conditions.
Thrombophob Ointment contains Benzyl Nicotinate, and Heparin as active ingredients.
Thrombophob Ointment works by preventing the formation of blood clots; preventing and treating blood clots;
Detailed information related to Thrombophob Ointment’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Thrombophob Ointment Uses
Thrombophob Ointment is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Blood Clots In The Veins
- Bruising Due To Blood Clots
- Inflammation Of The Veins
- Itching Due To Piles
- Blood Clots In The Arteries
- Inflammation Due To Piles
- Skin Ulcers
- Pain Due To Piles
- Blood Clots In The Lung
- Superficial Thrombosis
Thrombophob Ointment Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Thrombophob Ointment improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Preventing the formation of blood clots.
- Preventing and treating blood clots.
Thrombophob Ointment – Composition and Active Ingredients
Thrombophob Ointment is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Heparin (50 IU)
- Benzyl Nicotinate (2 MG)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Thrombophob Ointment – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Thrombophob Ointment. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Itchy Skin Rash
- Rash Patch On The Skin
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Eye Infection
Thrombophob Ointment – Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid using heparin if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Discontinue treatment if thrombocytopenia occurs
- Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to heparin
- Inform your doctor if your injury or illness does not improve, or gets worse after heparin treatment
- Tell your doctor of all prescription and nonprescription medication you may use
For more information visit us our website: mymedistore.com