What is Tinimox?
Tinimox Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Bacterial Infections Of Respiratory Tract, Bacterial Infections Of Urinary Tract, Bacterial Infections Of Skin, Bacterial Infections Of Heart, Bacterial Infections Of Gums, Bacterial Infections Of Ear and other conditions.
Tinimox Tablet contains Amoxicillin, and Tinidazole as active ingredients.
Tinimox Tablet works by killing bacteria by inhibiting the production of the bacterial cell wall; killing bacteria and reducing the infection;
Detailed information related to Tinimox Tablet’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Tinimox Tablet Uses
Tinimox Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Bacterial Infections Of Respiratory Tract
- Bacterial Infections Of Urinary Tract
- Bacterial Infections Of Skin
- Bacterial Infections Of Heart
- Bacterial Infections Of Gums
- Bacterial Infections Of Ear
- Bacterial Infections
- Parasitic Infections
- Infections Of The Blood
- Lungs Infection
- Chest Infections
- Skin Infections
Tinimox Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Tinimox Tablet improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Killing bacteria by inhibiting the production of the bacterial cell wall.
- Killing bacteria and reducing the infection.
Tinimox Tablet – Composition and Active Ingredients
Tinimox Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Amoxicillin (500 MG)
- Tinidazole (300 MG)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Tinimox Tablet – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Tinimox Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Skin Rash
- Severe Skin Allergies
- Irritation At The Site Of Injection
Tinimox Tablet – Precautions & How to Use
- Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Consult a doctor in case of second and third trimester of pregnancy
- Consult your doctor if you are on blood thinning drugs such as warfarin
- Do not drink alcohol
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal, hepatic or hematopoietic functions
Tinimox Tablet – Drug Interactions
If you take other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Tinimox Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Tinimox Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Ascorbic acid
Tinimox Tablet – Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Tinimox Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Tinimox Tablet should not be taken if you have the following conditions:
- Allergic history
- Blood dyscrasias
- Decreased neutrophils
- Epileptic seizure
- First trimester of pregnancy
Other important Information on Tinimox Tablet
Missing a dose
In case you miss a dose, take it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not take extra dose to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Overdosage of Tinimox Tablet
Do not take more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Tinimox Tablet, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Tinimox Tablet
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Tinimox Tablet.
Expired Tinimox Tablet
Taking a single dose of expired Tinimox Tablet is unlikely to produce an adverse event. However, please discuss with your primary health provider or pharmacist for proper advice or if you feel unwell or sick. Expired drug may become ineffective in treating your prescribed conditions. To be on the safe side, it is important not to take expired drug. If you have a chronic illness that requires taking medicine constantly such as heart condition, seizures, and life-threatening allergies, you are much safer keeping in touch with your primary health care provider so that you can have a fresh supply of unexpired medications.
For more information visit us our website: mymedistore.com