What is Triglow M?
Triglow M Cream is used for Acne, Lightens Light Brown Color Patches On Skin, Age Spots, Skin Discolorations Associated With Pregnancy, Skin Trauma, Birth Control Pills and other conditions.
Triglow M Cream contains Hydroquinone, Mometasone, and Tretinoin as active ingredients.
Triglow M Cream works by reducing the accumulation of skin pigment and hampers important processes within the cells; slowing the growth of diseased blood cells; reducing the production of substances in the body that cause inflammation and allergies;
Detailed information related to Triglow M Cream’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below
Triglow M Cream Uses
Triglow M Cream is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Lightens Light Brown Color Patches On Skin
- Age Spots
- Skin Discolorations Associated With Pregnancy
- Skin Trauma
- Birth Control Pills
- Hormone Replacement Therapy During Menopause
- Dry, Rough Patches And Tiny Bumps On Skin
- White Blood Cells Cancer
- Skin Inflammation
- Skin Itching
- Allergic Reactions
- Hay Fever
Triglow M Cream Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Triglow M Cream improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Reducing the accumulation of skin pigment and hampers important processes within the cells.
- Slowing the growth of diseased blood cells.
- Reducing the production of substances in the body that cause inflammation and allergies.
riglow M Cream – Composition and Active Ingredients
Triglow M Cream is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Hydroquinone (2.0%)
- Tretinoin (0.025%)
- Mometasone (0.1%)
Triglow M Cream – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Triglow M Cream. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Skin Reaction
- Inflamed Skin
- Mild To Moderate Irritation
- Allergic Reaction
Triglow M Cream – Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid becoming pregnant during and within one month after stopping treatment
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and UV light
- Avoid getting this cream in your eyes, nose, or mouth
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposures and cover the treated areas with clothing
- Consult your doctor before taking medicine if you are pregnant
- Consult your doctor for the right method of contraception you can use
Triglow M Cream – Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Triglow M Cream may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Triglow M Cream may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Benzoyl peroxide
Triglow M Cream – Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Triglow M Cream is a contraindication. In addition, Triglow M Cream should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Application on eczematous
- Irritated or injured skin