PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use this Site. “Content” refers to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video and any other information provided from or on our Site, including trademarks, service marks and logos. We may, at any time change the Site and these terms and conditions. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your acceptance of such change. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use the Site.
TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT NOTICE AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All of the Content on the Site is subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Mymedistore or one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us.
You hereby agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate or copy the content of Mymedistore for any purpose unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with this Website.
USE OF INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
The information provided on the Website or through our services is intended for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information on this Website is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. It is important that you do not make medical decisions, and you should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare professional with any questions you may have about your medical condition.
Mymedistore does not endorse any views or opinions that may be included in the Website Content or other information provided through our Services. Your submission of questions or reviews on our Products does not constitute a professional relationship between you and Mymedistore.
Every order has a shipping fee. The shipping fee will be based on the weight of the medication(s). You should at least allow 10 business day to ship your order. With the amount of medication we have to ship out and package, kindly keep the timeframe in mind. Order ahead of time so you don’t run out before you receive the order.
Our shipping rates and policies can change at any time. There may or may not be notice with these changes. It’s up to the customer to kindly keep themselves up-to-date with the rates. We ship to home addresses. We will also ship to P.O boxes within each state. Any packages that are sent by military mail may be delayed because of the military mail handling process. All orders will be shipped in at least 2 days.
The default shipping address would be considered as the one that you used on your last order you placed with Mymedistore. During the checkout process, you will be able to change your shipping address. You will be able to change your shipping address in your own personal account. Any changes you make on your personal account regarding your shipping address will not affect your current order that you’ve placed.
The medication that you are expecting will remain in generic form. With Mymedistore, we don’t carry name brand medications. It’s important to let your doctor know this so he or she can write you the proper prescription and dosing information.
Mymedistore is not responsible for any delays for goods in transit to you as the customer. You accept that your order is imported into your country and any delays caused by your Government’s Customs Department or by the delivery service is beyond Mymedistore’s control.
If your order fails to arrive within the given day expected delivery time frame, you agree to wait a further 7 days before requesting a reshipment.
You accept that you may be requested to pay customs charges for goods you import. These (if charged) will be payable by you directly to your Customs Department and you accept that these charges are not Mymedistore’s responsibility to pay. You understand that delays can occur while they await you to pay these charges.
CREATING AN ACCOUNT
- You represent and warrant that the information you submit during registration is truthful and accurate and that you will maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Your Mymedistore Account username and password are personal to you. You may not transfer your account and you will be responsible for the activities associated with your Mymedistore Account.
- Mymedistore will not be liable for any loss or damages as a result of your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your account credentials. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your Mymedistore account, you shall immediately notify Mymedistore.
- It is your responsibility to keep your email address up-to-date on your account setup at Mymedistore so that we can communicate with you electronically.
We welcome your comments, notes, messages, ideas, feedback, suggestions or other communications (collectively, “Comments”) concerning the Site, which shall be and remain the exclusive property of Mymedistore. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Mymedistore of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Mymedistore will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, only send us comments which you desire to assign to us.
All your transactions are 100% secure when you place an order online at Mymedistore. Your personal information is encrypted by using 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology before being sent over the Internet, which ensures the privacy and high level of security of all your information.
Our Customers or Users must be over 18 years of age and registered with us. Mymedistore is not intended for children under the age of 18. We will not knowingly collect information from Mymedistore visitors in this age group.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- All our product prices are in USD (United States Dollar)
- We make every effort to make sure that the pricing and availability of Products on our Website is accurate and up to date. However, rarely, there may be an error on the pricing of a product or an error related to product availability. In such cases, we are not responsible for any typographical errors and we reserve the right to cancel the sale.
- We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and product availability/descriptions, even after you have submitted your order, and to change or update any other information at any time without prior notice
- The following are our delivery charges:
– Delivery charges may vary depending on the delivery location as well as the type of product you order.
– FREE Delivery on orders of $249 or more. (Cart Value)
- Delivery times may vary depending on the delivery location as well as the type of product you order.
We take all reasonable care to ensure the availability of the Mymedistore Website 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, the Website may become temporarily unavailable due to maintenance, server, or other technical issues, or for reasons beyond our control. Mymedistore does not warrant uninterrupted access to this Website or any linked website. However, we may, but shall not be obliged to, issue a notice when we know of scheduled maintenance of our Website.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
This Site may contain links to Sites owned or operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your reference only and we do not control such Sites and we are not responsible for their content. We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third party Site at any time and the fact that we provide a Link does not mean that we endorse, authorize or sponsor that Site.
TERMS OF SALE
- Mymedistore may accept or decline any order placed by a Customer in its absolute discretion without liability to you.
- Mymedistore reserves the right to discontinue any program or offer on its Website.
- We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity of any Products available on Mymedistore.
- We acknowledge and you agree that you have fully and accurately disclosed your personal information and personal health information and consent to its use by the Pharmacy Mymedistore and/or its affiliates. You confirm that you have had a physical examination by a physician and do not require a physical examination.
- You understand that all Products shall be sold & dispensed by a registered Pharmacist at Mymedistore and/or its affiliates.
- If you are the patient/parent/authorized person on behalf of the patient, you authorize and appoint the Pharmacy Mymedistore and/or its affiliates, as your attorney and agent, to take all steps, sign all documents, and to act on your behalf as if you were personally present and acting for yourself for the limited purposes of (a) obtaining a valid prescription for any prescription which you have sent the Pharmacy; and (b) packaging your prescriptions and delivering them to you. By making this purchase you hereby authorize Mymedistore and/or its affiliates to ship the order by Post/courier to your designated location. This authorization shall include, but not be limited to collecting and using your personal and personal health information as reasonably necessary for the fulfillment of your order.“YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND AGREE THAT THEY SHALL BE BINDING UPON YOU AND YOUR ASSIGNS, HEIRS AND PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES.”
- “If you are the parent/legal guardian/authorized person for the patient disclosed herein, you affirm that you are over the age of majority, and have full authority to sign for and provide the above representations to the Pharmacy Mymedistore and/or its affiliates on the Patient’s behalf.”
PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION POLICY
- Mymedistore, a fully licensed and regulated pharmacy, takes all precautions to strictly abide by the laws and regulations set forth in the dispensing of prescription medications. By placing the order for your prescription medicines, you acknowledge and accept the following terms regarding the purchase of any prescription medicines.
- If you are ordering prescription medication(s), you hereby confirm that you will send us a scanned copy of your valid prescription(s) via email, fax, Whatsapp, or by post, and this prescription shall then be subject to the scrutiny of and approval by our qualified Pharmacists.
- The drug information provided in Mymedistore is for informative purposes only and this Website is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment, or medical advice. We are not liable for any adverse effects or harm to you as a result of your reliance on the information on the Website.
- Mymedistore requires either the User or Customer or the Caregiver to confirm he/she is completely aware of the indications, side effects, drug interactions, effects of missed dose or overdose of the medicines he/she orders from us. It is imperative to seek professional advice from your physician before purchasing or consuming any medicine from Mymedistore.
- At Mymedistore, a Caregiver can order prescription medicines on your behalf.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without further notice to you. Any such amendments we make shall be effective once we post a revised version of these Terms and Conditions on the Website. It is your responsibility to review the Mymedistore Terms and Conditions regularly. Your continued use of the Website following the publication of any such changes will constitute your agreement to follow and be automatically bound by the amended terms and conditions. These Terms were published on January 01, 2020.