Uses Of A Ret 0.05% Gel (20 gm) (Tretinoin Gel USP).
A Ret Gel contains an active ingredient Tretinoin which is considered a topical retinoid type of medication. The Gel is a form of vitamin A that can help promote peeling of affected skin areas, renew skin growth and unclog pores. It can be used to help treat acne, make rough facial skin feel smoother, reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles and mottled skin discoloration. Some people may also use Gel along with other medications to treat hair loss.
What is A Ret 0.05% Gel (20 gm) (Tretinoin Gel USP)?
Tretinoin is a molecule derived from vitamin A that is present in nature. It has been used since the 1980s in dermatological disorders. A Ret Gel topically used as an effective ingredient of Gel and gel preparations for the treatment of acne and other hyperkeratotic skin diseases. It is used for cosmetic purposes as well. A Ret Gel is usually available only on prescription. Its main use is against the treatment of acne due to its keratolytic and anti-inflammatory properties.
What is Dosage and direction for A Ret 0.05% Gel (20 gm) (Tretinoin Gel USP)?
Apply gel on clean dry face. Spread it evenly over the treated areas of skin. Avoid applying gel on irritated skin. It may take 6-9 weeks to see the effect. Turn to your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
How A Ret 0.05% Gel (20 gm) (Tretinoin Gel USP) works?
Tretinoin is a form of vitamin A and belongs to a group of medicines called ‘retinoids’. It helps the skin renew itself and works by slowing the growth of certain types of diseased blood cells.
How to use A Ret 0.05% Gel (20 gm) (Tretinoin Gel USP)?
Use A-Ret Gel as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- A Ret Gel is for external use only.
- In the morning, use the foaming cleanser provided in this kit to gently wash your face. Use warm water, and do not scrub. Gently pat your face dry. If your skin feels dry or rough, apply a thin layer of the moisturizer provided in this kit to your face and neck. If you are going to be outside, apply a sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher to your face.
- At bedtime, gently wash your face again with the foaming cleanser provided in this kit. Gently pat your face dry. Wait 30 minutes for skin to dry completely. Apply the Gel in this kit to areas of your skin with acne, or as directed by your doctor. Then, gently apply a thin layer of the moisturizer provided in this kit to your entire face and neck.
- Wash your hands immediately after using A-Ret Gel.
Ask your health care provider for any questions you may have about how to use A Ret (Tretinoin) Gel.
What is Missed dose for A Ret 0.05% Gel (20 gm) (Tretinoin Gel USP)?
If you have missed your dose, take it as soon as you remember. If you see that it is near the time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not take your dose twice.
What is Overdose for A Ret 0.05% Gel (20 gm) (Tretinoin Gel USP)?
If you think you have used too much of this medicine seek emergency medical attention right away. The symptoms of overdose usually include chest pain, nausea, irregular heartbeat, and feeling light-headed or fainting.
What is Contraindications for A Ret 0.05% Gel (20 gm) (Tretinoin Gel USP)?
A Ret should not be used by patients having demonstrated a reaction of hypersensitivity to it.
What is Common side effects for A Ret 0.05% Gel (20 gm) (Tretinoin Gel USP)?
Darkening of skin, Red skin with scaling and thickened itchy skin, Application site reaction and skin tenderness.blistering or oozing in the place of application, Allergic reaction like swelling of the face, Facial redness, and feeling of warmth
What is Precautions for A Ret 0.05% Gel (20 gm) (Tretinoin Gel USP)?
Applying gel to your face avoid the areas around your eyes, lips or other sensitive areas. Inform your doctor if you have eczema or excessive sensitivity to the sun. Aged people can be more sensitive to the side effects of the medicine. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
What is Storage for A Ret 0.05% Gel (20 gm) (Tretinoin Gel USP)?
Store your medicines at room temperature between 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C) away from light and moisture. Do not store your drugs in the bathroom. Keep all drugs away from the reach of children and pets.
What is Quality guarantee for A Ret 0.05% Gel (20 gm) (Tretinoin Gel USP)?
We guarantee the quality of A-Ret Gel – tretinoin medication that is sold through our site. It is manufactured in Indian government and WHO certified facilities by globally known manufacturers and also used for export to other countries.
What is Disclaimer for A Ret 0.05% Gel (20 gm) (Tretinoin Gel USP)?
We provide only general information about medications which does not cover all directions, possible drug integrations, or precautions. Information at the site cannot be used for self-treatment and self-diagnosis. Any specific instructions for a particular patient should be agreed with your health care adviser or doctor in charge of the case. We disclaim reliability of this information and mistakes it could contain. We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage as a result of any use of the information on this site and also for consequences of self-treatment.
What is EXPERT ADVICE for A Ret 0.05% Gel (20 gm) (Tretinoin Gel USP)?
- If you are allergic to tretinoin or any of the other ingredients or other ‘retinoid’ medicines (isotretinoin, acitretin, and tazarotene) and peanuts or soya (as tretinoin medicines may contain soyabean oil).
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not drive or operate or drive machinery while you are taking tretinoin.
- Avoid becoming pregnant during and within one month (four weeks) after stopping treatment with tretinoin. Consult your doctor for the right method of contraception you can use.
- Avoid getting tretinoin Gel in your eyes, nose, or mouth
- Tretinoin Gel may cause you to become sunburned more easily. Take suitable precautions (sun Gel, clothing, etc.).
- Do not apply tretinoin Gel to sunburned skin.
- Do not stop using tretinoin if your skin condition appears to worsen for the first 2 to 3 weeks of treatment. This is expected.
- Talk with your doctor before you use any other medicines or products on your skin.
- Tretinoin should be used extreme caution in children younger than 12 years old.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS for A Ret 0.05% Gel (20 gm) (Tretinoin Gel USP).