Azopt Eye Drop – 1% (5 ml) Eye Drop -Brinzolamide
What is Uses of Azopt Eye Drop - 1% (5 ml) (Brinzolamide)?
How Azopt Eye Drop (Brinzolamide) works?
What is Common side effects for Azopt Eye Drop -1% (5 ml) (Brinzolamide)?
headache., foreign body sensation in the eyes, redness of the eye, eye irritation, distortion of taste sensation, dry and itchy eye, swelling and pain of the eyelids, Blurred vision, eye discharge, eye pain
What is Expert advice for Azopt Eye Drop -1% (5 ml) (Brinzolamide)?
- Inform your doctor if you have kidney or liver problems, dry eyes or cornea problems, are taking other sulphonamide medicines.
- Brinzolamide causes blurring of vision and therefore, may impair the ability to drive or use machines. You must wait until the vision clears before driving or using machines.
- Remove contact lenses prior to the application of brinzolamide and wait at least 15 minutes after installation of the dose before putting lenses back in.
- If you are using another topical eye medication, instill it 10 minutes before or 10 minutes after you instill brinzolamide eye drops.
- Women receiving brinzolamide treatment should use effective contraception to avoid pregnancy.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Brinzolamide is not recommended for use in infants, children, and adolescents below 18 years of age.
Frequently asked questions for Azopt Eye Drop -1% (5 ml) (Brinzolamide)