BUPRON SR 150 MG (BUPROPION)
WHAT IS USES FOR BUPRON SR 150 MG (BUPROPION)?
HOW BUPRON SR 150 MG (BUPROPION) WORKS.
Bupropion belongs to a group of medicines called antidepressants. Bupropion works by blocking the re-uptake of a certain chemical substance in the brain called catecholamines.
WHAT IS BULET SR (BUPROPION HCL)?
Bupropion HCL SR is an antidepressant used to treat depressive disorders, seasonal affective disorders (SAD), and smoking cessation. This medication is among the most commonly prescribed antidepressants in the US. You can find Bupropion HCL SR available under various brand names such as Wellbutrin SR and Aplenzin.
WHO SHOULD TAKE BUPROPION HCL SR (BULET)?
Bupropion HCL SR can be taken to treat depression and SAD. It is also used to help stop smoking by reducing cravings and other withdrawal effects. In rare cases, doctors may prescribe this medication to treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and sexual dysfunction.
HOW DOES BUPROPION HCL SR (BULET) WORK?
Bupropion HCL SR helps to restore the balance of various chemicals such as dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain. These chemicals are responsible for controlling the mood of a person.
WHAT PRECAUTIONS SHOULD YOU TAKE WITH BUPROPION HCL SR (BULET)?
Before you start taking this medication, you should tell your doctor about your complete medical history. Your doctor should be aware of:
– Any allergies you may have
– Any heart disease you have or had in the past
– High blood pressure
– Any kidney problems
– Any liver disease
– Any other conditions such as diabetes
– Any issue related to the abuse of drugs or alcohol
– Any other prescription or non-prescription medications you take
– Any herbal products or supplements you take
– Any history of Glaucoma
– If you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
– If you are breastfeeding
– If you have epilepsy or seizures
– If you have an eating disorder
Some may be more sensitive to the effects of this drug. Bupropion HCL SR should not be taken as a replacement for sedatives or drugs used to treat seizures. This can increase the risk of seizures.
Avoid alcohol as it can increase the risk of seizures and dizziness. Avoid driving or any activity that requires alertness since Bupropion HCL SR can cause drowsiness.
HOW TO TAKE BUPROPION HCL SR (BULET)?
Ask your doctor for guidance before taking this medication. Your doctor will prescribe you the appropriate dosage based on your medical condition and need. The medication is available in different strengths such as Bupropion HCL SR 150 mg and Bupropion HCL SR 300mg.
You can take the tablets by mouth with food or water. Your doctor will tell you exactly how many times you should take the medication. Read the instructions on the prescription label and ask your doctor in case you do not understand the directions.
In case you miss a dose, do not make up for it. If you overdose on Bupropion HCL SR, call your local poison control center and seek medical help immediately.
- Initial: 150 mg PO day; may increase to 150 mg q12hr after 3 days
- May increase to no more than 200 mg q12hr after more than 4 weeks if no clinical improvement observed with 150 mg q12hr
- Initial: 150 mg PO day; may increase to 300 mg day on day 4
- May increase not to exceed 450 mg day after more than 4 weeks if no clinical improvement observed with 300 mg day; Forfivo may be used only after titrating initially with other bupropion products
WHAT IS MISSED DOSE FOR BUPRON SR 150 MG (BUPROPION)?
If you have missed your dose, take it as soon as you remember. If you see that it is near the time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not take your dose twice.
WHAT IS OVERDOSE FOR BUPRON SR 150 MG (BUPROPION)?
If you think you have used too much of this medicine, seek emergency medical attention right away. The symptoms of overdose usually include chest pain, nausea, irregular heartbeat, and feeling light-headed or fainting.
WHAT IS STORAGE FOR BUPRON SR 150 MG (BUPROPION)?
Store your medicines at room temperature between 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C) away from light and moisture. Do not store your drugs in the bathroom. Keep all drugs away from the reach of children and pets.
WHAT IS COMMON SIDE EFFECTS FOR BUPRON SR 150 MG (BUPROPION)?
Itching of skin, Raised itchy skin rash, Fever., Unable to sleep, Sweating, Abdominal pain, Pale red, Depression, Taste disorders, Constipation, Dizziness, Anxiety, Rash, Uncontrolled shaking, Concentration disturbance, Gastrointestinal disturbance including nausea and vomiting, Agitation, Dry mouth, Headache
WHAT IS EXPERT ADVICE FOR BUPRON SR 150 MG (BUPROPION)?
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of head injury, alcohol abuse, diabetes or stimulants, or anorectic product use.
- There should be an interval of at least 8 hours between successive doses of bupropion.
- You may suffer from insomnia while on bupropion therapy. You can reduce its incidence by avoiding taking this medicine during bedtime (while maintaining at least 8 hours gap between doses).
- Bupropion should be used with caution in the elderly, patients with hepatic/renal impairment.
- You should not exceed the recommended dose of bupropion since bupropion is associated with a dose-related risk of fits (seizures).
- Blood pressure should be monitored at regular intervals in patients with high blood pressure.
- Inform your doctor about taking bupropion if you are scheduled to have urine tests.
- Bupropion may cause dizziness/light-headedness, affecting your concentration and judgment. If affected, don’t drive or operate machinery until you feel fine.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR BUPRON SR 150 MG (BUPROPION).
Bupropion does not contain a monoamine oxidase inhibitor.
FROM WHERE I CAN BUY BUPRON SR 150 MG?
MyMediStore is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all kinds of generic medicines at highly competitive prices. You can buy Bupron SR 150 mg online and assure maximum benefits.
WHAT IS DISCLAIMER FOR BUPRON SR 150 MG (BUPROPION)?
We provide only general information about medications that do not cover all directions, possible drug integrations, or precautions. Information at the site cannot be used for self-treatment and self-diagnosis. Any specific instructions for a particular patient should be agreed with your health care adviser or doctor in charge of the case. We disclaim the reliability of this information and mistakes it could contain. We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special, or other indirect damage as a result of any use of the information on this site and also for consequences of self-treatment.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.