Cimivir L (Ledipasvir 90mg and sofosbuvir 400mg)
Cimivir L is a prescription medicine used with or without ribavirin for the treatment of chronic (lasting a long time) hepatitis C virus (HCV) genotype 1, 4, 5 or 6 infection.
What is Cimivir L (Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Tablets)?
Cimivir L is a fixed-dose combination tablet containing Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Tablets for oral administration. Ledipasvir is an HCV NS5A inhibitor and sofosbuvir is a nucleotide analog inhibitor of HCV NS5B polymerase. Each tablet contains ledipasvir 90 mg and sofosbuvir 400 mg.
How Cimivir L (Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Tablets) Works?
- • Ledipasvir inhibits the HCV NS5A protein, which is required for viral replication.
- • Sofosbuvir inhibits HCV NS5B RNA-dependent RNA polymerase, which is required for viral replication.
Dosage & Administration
Cimivir L is to be administered under the strict supervision of a Hepatologist only. An extra patient leaflet is available with Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Tablets. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- • Cimivir L is to be taken by adults over 18 years of age only.
- • Cimivir L is to be taken orally with a full glass of water.
- • Cimivir L Can be tacken with or without food.
- • The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day.
- • To be taken at the same time every day (24 hour gap).
- • Cimivir L’s length of treatment may vary for a period between 8 weeks to 24 weeks.
- • Do not stop use and intake of other anti-viral medications alongside Cimivir L unless instructed by your doctor.
Important – The correct dosage and prescription commonly depend on the patient and the condition being treated. Duration of dosage can range between 8 weeks to 24 weeks and the correct duration of treatment is to be determined by your medical practitioner or doctor as it will depend on the patient’s condition and their response to the therapy. Do not adjust your dosage without the approval of your medical practitioner or doctor. This product is only for use as prescribed and instructed by a doctor or medical practitioner.
Contradictions & Warnings
Cimivir L is not always suitable for all patients. Do not take Cimivir L as it is contradicted in the following known cases:
- • Pregnancy / Breast Feeding – Do not use this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or trying to get pregnant.
- • Unprotected S** – This medicine is contradicted for use during unprotected s**ual intercourse as it may also lead to birth defects.
- • Antacids – It is recommended not to intake this medicine within a before and after 4 hour period of taking any Antacids.
- • Ledipasvir / Sofosbuvir Medications – Do not take Cimivir L when taking other medications having Ledipasvir and/or Sofosbuvir as their active ingredients. Cimivir L is also contradicted when taken alongside other medications used in the treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (CHC) infection.
- • Ledipasvir / Sofosbuvir Allergy – Cimivir L is contradicted for use, if you are allergic to Ledipasvir and/or Sofosbuvir which are the active ingredients of Cimivir L.
- • Other Herbal / Dietary Supplements / Prescription Medicines / OTC Medicines – Cimivir L may be contradicted for use when taken with other medications to treat Tuberculosis, Seizures, HIV, Cancer, Cholesterol, Heart ailments and other anti-viral medications. Consult your medical doctor before using Cimivir L by providing a list of any and all existing medications that you are taking to ascertain the safety and use of Cimivir L
Side effects Of Cimivir L (Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Tablets)
Cimivir L’s active ingredients are ledipasvir & sofosbuvir which may have reported side effects as under:
- common side effects / symptoms – consult your doctor or medical practitioner if you experience any common side effects or symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, headache, loss of appetite, lower back pain, side pain, insomnia (sleeplessness) and/or fever.
- serious side effects / symptoms – discontinue use of Cimivir L and contact your emergency medical center right away if you experience any signs of pale skin, hives, rashes, edema (swelling), mood changes, excessive fatigue, behavior changes, irregular heartbeat, breathing difficulty, breathlessness, swallowing difficulty and/or signs of any infection.
- unknown side effects / symptoms – Cimivir L may cause other unknown side effects or symptoms not listed here. For complete information, discuss the use of Cimivir L with your doctor or healthcare medical practitioner before use.
How should I store Cimivir L?
- • Store Cimivir L at room temperature below 86° F (30° C).
- • Keep Cimivir L in its original container.
- • Do not use Cimivir L if the seal over the bottle opening is broken or missing.
- • Keep Cimivir L and all medicines out of the reach of children.
Where can I Buy Cimivir L (Ledipasvir 90 mg & sofosbuvir 400 mg Tablets)?
MyMediStore who can ship Cimivir L (Ledipasvir 90 mg & sofosbuvir 400 mg) Tablets to almost any country of the world as per the buyer’s requirement and the buyer’s country’s regulations. Cimivir L (Ledipasvir 90 mg & sofosbuvir 400 mg) Tablets is manufactured by Hetero Healthcare Ltd and is approved by Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) for producing generic Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Tablets.
Is Cimivir L tablets available in India?
Cimivir L tablets is a (prescription drug, prescription medication or prescription medicine) pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed.
MyMediStore facilitates import of cancer medicines on the named patient supply. MyMediStore is facilitator providing input on availability in India (Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmadabad, Delhi, Bangalore and Pune etc.). finding genuine and reliable source from Canada, Europe, USA and Australia. ensuring 100% transparency.
Cimivir L tablets can be made available Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmadabad, Delhi, Bangalore and Pune and other cities in India”
MyMediStore can facilitate the supply of Cimivir L tablets (prescription medicines) to all locations in the world and in India after fulfilling the legal requirement (if applicable)
How order will be confirmed ?
- • The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of
- • Valid prescription of clinician
- • Import permit if applicable
Who can produce generic Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Tablets in India?
Among the 7 companies licences to produce new hepatitis c drugs the most important onces are Mylan and Natco pharma. Mylan launched a generic sovaldi under trademark name MyHep – these are 400 mg sofosbuvir pills without 90 mg ledipasvir which is present in Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Tablets. Natco pharma, on the other hand, had launched both generic sovaldi under the name Hepcinat and generic Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Tablets under the name Cimivir L and are selling it in more than 100 developing countries (for example price for 28-pill bottle in Nepal is around $380).
Natco pharma generic Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Tablets sold under trademark Cimivir L
Other companies that can produce generic Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Tablets are Cipla, Hetero labs, Ranbaxy laboratories, Sequent scientific and strides arcolab.
How can anyone buy generic Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Tablets in India?
If you are us or European citizen in need of Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Tablets for hepatitis c treatment you might have a problem with buying original Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Tablets because of the very high costs. This is why ‘hepatitis c turism’ is starting to flourish in India because more and more people are going to India to try to procure generic Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Tablets costing only around $1,000. The major problem is how to actually buy it either by going to India or doing it online with a reputable online pharmacy. This is also the reason why we started to work on the manual of how to buy generic Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Tablets by making a step-by-step instructions for all patients in need of new hepatitis c drugs. Here are some questions that are fully explained in the manual.
I have a prescription for Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Tablets by us doctor but i can’t afford the costs. Can i just go with it to India and buy generic Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Tablets?
Getting generic Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Tablets is unfortunately as simple as flying to India, going to the first pharmacy and getting generic Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Tablets with non-Indian prescription. Patients are advised to know beforehand what they need with them and who to contact.
Indian prescription by Indian doctor
The US or European prescription is not valid in other countries such as India. In order to buy generic Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Tablets one must make an appointment with Indian doctor – we enlist specialist who are allowed to write a hepatitis c patient a prescription for either generic Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Tablets or generic sovaldi.
In order for a doctor to be able to prescribe hepatitis c drugs he or she must confirm the diagnosis of hepatitis c. This includes a series of blood test that need to be performed as well fibroscan.
Here is a little scoop from the manual – the paperwork Indian doctors have to fill out in order to write generic hepatitis c prescription includes specific tests that need to be made in order to confirm hepatitis c virus presence in a patient. Here is a tip: most of the Indian doctors will accept test results from us, Europe, Egypt, canada and alike. Bringing all results and blood work you had done with your current doctor to India will not only save you some money but you will avoid the delay that getting appointments for tests and waiting for results might cause.
Additionally, be careful that you get a prescription for generic Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Tablets from the above stated companies with licences which are approved by fda. Mylan‘s MyHep and Natco’s Cimivir L are reputable and credible medicines. In order to avoid having problems with getting prescription for non-credible drugs we have included a list of doctors and trademark hepatitis c generics in the manual.