KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY
WHAT IS KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY?
- Kamagra Oral Jelly is a commonly used drug to treat erectile dysfunction(ED). It comes in disposable sachets with a flavored mouth jelly containing sildenafil, the same active ingredient in the drug Viagra.
- Various packs of Kamagra Oral Jelly are available in different flavors including orange, vanilla, and chocolate.
- Unlike most erectile dysfunction drugs, which come in pill form and need to be taken with a glass of water, Kamagra can be placed directly in the mouth, where it will dissolve quickly.
- Kamagra is usually made in India and is marketed as a cheaper alternative to drugs like Viagra (which also contains sildenafil) and Cialis® (which contains tadalafil).
- As mentioned above, Kamagra Oral Jelly is not currently approved for use in the United States. That means it still has to go through the rigorous testing and approval process that the FDA requires for drugs.
HOW DOES KAMAGRA WORK?
- Normally, when a man is aroused, blood flow to his penis increases, which allows him to get an erection. With erectile dysfunction, blood vessels can narrow, reducing blood flow to the penis, making it difficult to achieve a healthy erection.
- Sildenafil Citrate relaxes the blood vessels that supply the penis, allowing more blood to flow to the penis, making it easier to achieve a satisfactory erection.
- Kamagra reportedly contains Sildenafil; However, since the manufacture of Kamagra is not regulated, this cannot be proven or verified.
USING KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY
- This is how an erection occurs. However, in a man suffering from erectile dysfunction, the proper blood supply does not reach the penis. As a result, erections are not strong enough to last long.
- There are various reasons for poor blood circulation in the body. The reasons are varied, but the psychological and physical reasons remain in the foreground. Some different reasons like depression, anxiety, stress, alcohol, drug addiction, smoking, obesity, diabetes, heart problems, etc. can lead to male impotence.
- The signs of erectile dysfunction can worsen when a man crosses the age of 40. The older a man gets, the closer he gets to the risk of developing penile problems.
- This helps supply more blood to the phallus. Kamagra is the best option for patients suffering from erectile dysfunction due to physiological and physical reasons. However, Kamagra can show results for higher physical causes. For advanced cases
- It is better to follow the doctor’s advice. If you push it a little, exercise every day, eat a healthy diet, and take medication, you can counteract erectile dysfunction.
- Taking Kamagra can cause side effects in some people. It can be vision loss, hearing problems, dizziness, nausea, etc. It can cause a rare side effect, priapism, which can cause an erection to last longer than 4 hours.
- This disorder can cause permanent damage and the person can lose strength forever. Many people believe that Kamagra can also treat sexually transmitted diseases. However, this is not the case. For diseases such as syphilis, HIV, gonorrhea, etc., other drugs can help.
- This medicine is only suitable for men over 18 years of age. Women with low blood pressure can also benefit from it.
HOW TO CONSUME KAMAGRA JELLY?
You can take the drug 15-20 before sexual intercourse. This drug works incredibly fast.
Once the stimulant enters your system, you may see positive results that won’t last long.
However, the timing of the effect may vary for everyone. The assimilation time depends on a person’s blood pressure. Thus, the drug works only after sexual stimulation. Moreover, it helps to avoid even unfortunate episodes of unspoken erections.
You can consume the medicine bag directly. The Kamagra sachet has a concentration of 100 mg. It is safe to take one packet per day. For full results, you should wait up to 30 minutes after taking the drug.
According to experts, the best results are obtained after waiting an hour before taking the drug. The recommended dose is one sachet per day, not more than one sachet per day. Beginners even start with milder doses of 50mg or 25mg.
Kamagra Jelly is used as needed, so you are unlikely to follow a dosing schedule.
If you think you have used too much of this medicine seek emergency medical help immediately. Symptoms of an overdose usually include chest pain, nausea, irregular heartbeat, and feeling lightheaded or fainting.
SIDE EFFECTS OF KAMAGRA FX COLA FLAVOUR ORAL
- Stuffy nose
- Effects on vision (includes light sensitivity, blurred vision, color tinge to vision, reduced sharpness of vision, or visual disturbance)
- Skin rash
- Eye problems (eye irritation, pain or redness, watery eyes, double vision, abnormal sensation in the eye, seeing light flashes)
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease (reflux of acid into the food pipe causing heartburn) and vomiting
- Dry mouth, nasal block
- Reduced sense of touch
- High or low blood pressure
- Rapid heartbeat
- Feeling sleepy or tired
- Pain in legs, arms, or upper parts of the stomach
- Muscle pain
- Presence of blood in semen/ urine
- Vertigo (spinning sensation)
- Ringing in the ears
- Throat tightness, numbness of the mouth, fainting
- A temporary decrease in blood flow to the brain
- Sudden decrease or loss of hearing
- Prolonged or painful erection (priapism)
- Chest pain
- Sudden decline or loss of vision
- Fits or seizures
WARNINGS AND CAUTIONS
It is best to take the tablet only on the advice of a doctor. It may be necessary to adjust the dose or avoid the drug in the following conditions:
Safe for kidney diseases/disorders? It is advisable to consult your doctor before using Kamagra FX 100mg Oral Jelly and inform him in advance if you have any complaints related to kidney problems.
Safe for liver diseases/disorders? It is very important to consult your doctor before using Kamagra FX 100 mg Oral Jelly and to inform him in advance if you have liver problems.
Safe to use in pregnant women?
Safe to use in breastfeeding women?
Is it okay to drink alcohol while using this medication? Alcohol consumption is not recommended. Avoid drinking alcohol while taking Kamagra FX 100mg Oral Jelly as it increases the risk of side effects.
Does this medication make you dizzy/affect your sleep? This medication may cause dizziness. It is advisable to avoid driving. Ask your doctor.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does Kamagra work?
Kamagra is a phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitor that works by relaxing the smooth muscles of the penis and increasing blood flow to the penis. It helps get and maintain an erection, but only with sexual stimulation.
Is Kamagra safe?
Yes, Kamagra is safe.
Is Kamagra a steroid?
No, Kamagra is not a steroid.
Is Kamagra an over-the-counter product?
No, Kamagra is not an over-the-counter product. You can buy it if prescribed by a doctor.
Is Kamagra an anticoagulant?
No, Kamagra is not an anticoagulant.
Related Link: KAMAGRA GOLD 100 MG ONLINE