LUMACIP CREAM 2% – 15GM (HYDROQUINONE)
WHAT IS USES FOR LUMACIP CREAM 2%-15GM (HYDROQUINONE)?
HOW LUMACIP CREAM 2%-15GM (HYDROQUINONE) WORKS
WHAT IS COMMON SIDE EFFECTS FOR LUMACIP CREAM 2%-15GM (HYDROQUINONE)?
if you experience any skin reaction., itchy, inflamed skin may occur occasionally. Discontinue use and contact your doctor immediately, Mild to moderate irritation, sore, allergic skin reaction-red
WHAT IS EXPERT ADVICE FOR LUMACIP CREAM 2%-15GM (HYDROQUINONE)?
- Please use hydroquinone products carefully. Its skin bleaching action may produce unwanted cosmetic effects if not used as directed.
- Use of sunscreen is a must while using hydroquinone. Avoid unnecessary sun exposures and cover the treated areas with clothing. Even minimal exposure to sunlight can reverse the bleaching effect of hydroquinone.
- Discontinue use and contact your doctor immediately if you develop an allergic skin reaction or notice blue-black darkening of skin upon the use of hydroquinone.
- Hydroquinone creams are meant for external use on the skin only. Immediately wash off with water, if the cream gets into your eyes, nose, mouth, or on your lips.
- Do not use hydroquinone creams on broken, irritated, or injured skin.
- Do not use hydroquinone creams with other creams that contain peroxides (hydrogen peroxide/benzoyl peroxide). This may produce a dark stain on your skin which can be removed by stopping the use of peroxides and washing with soap and water.
- Do not use hydroquinone creams with other creams that contain resorcinol, phenol, or salicylic acid unless advised by your doctor.
- Please check, if the hydroquinone cream contains sulfites. Such products may trigger allergic reactions in individuals with asthma.
- You may be advised by your doctor to perform a skin sensitivity test to avoid any allergic reaction.
- Do consult your doctor before using hydroquinone, if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR LUMACIP CREAM 2%-15GM (HYDROQUINONE)