MESACOL 400 MG (MESALAMINE)
WHAT IS USES FOR MESACOL 400 MG (MESALAMINE)?
HOW MESACOL 400 MG (MESALAMINE) WORKS?
Mesacol 400 mg tablet belongs to a class of drugs called aminosalicylate drugs. It acts locally in the intestine to reduce inflammation and prevents further swelling, ulcers, or abscesses (puss-filled swelling).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT MESALAMINE (MESACOL 400 MG)ORAL?
Follow all directions on your medicine label and package. Tell each of your healthcare providers about all your medical conditions, allergies, and all the medicines you use.
BEFORE YOU TAKE THE DRUG FOR MESACOL 400 MG (MESALAMINE)
DO NOT TAKE THE DRUG IF YOU ARE:
• Allergic to the main ingredient Mesalamine or any other ingredient of the drug.
• Are breastfeeding your baby
• Are pregnant or planning to be pregnant
TELL YOUR DOCTOR IF YOU:
• Have liver disease
• Have kidney disease
• Are using any vitamins or supplements
• Are suffering from any other ailments
• Are allergic to any food or medicine
• Are using any other medication
DOSAGE ABOUT MESALAMINE (MESACOL 400 MG)
HOW MUCH TO TAKE THE DRUG FOR MESALAMINE (MESACOL 400 MG)?
The recommended dose will be fixed by your doctor after examining you thoroughly. Usually, the dose of the medicine depends upon age, weight, the severity of a condition, response to treatment, and also drug interaction. Generally, the medicine is to be taken once or twice a day as per the advice of your doctor.
HOW TO TAKE THE DRUG FOR MESALAMINE (MESACOL 400 MG)?
The drug needs to be taken by mouth with the help of a glass of water. In order to prevent stomach upset you can take it with food or a glass of milk.
FOR HOW LONG TO TAKE MESALAMINE (MESACOL 400 MG)?
The drug needs to be taken for the entire period of time which has been prescribed by your doctor. You must not leave the medicine midway without consulting with your doctor.
OVERDOSE FOR MESALAMINE (MESACOL 400 MG)
The medicine should be taken only in the prescribed quantity. An overdose of medicine should be avoided. Overdose may result in several side effects. In case of an overdose of medicine, you must consult your doctor immediately.
MISS DOSE FOR MESALAMINE (MESACOL 400 MG)
A missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember unless the time for the next dose is almost near. In such a case, you should skip the dose and continue with the original schedule.
WHAT IS COMMON SIDE EFFECTS FOR MESALAMINE (MESACOL 400 MG)?
Vomiting, Nausea, Liver enzyme increased, Acne, Allergic reaction, Itching, Back pain, Chest pain, Constipation, Dizziness, Dry mouth, Shortness of breath, Flatulence, Hair loss, Heartburn, Loss of appetite, Muscle pain, Joint pain
WHAT IS EXPERT ADVICE FOR MESACOL 400 MG(MESALAMINE)?
• Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to mesalazine, to any other content in the medicine, aspirin, and other salicylate drugs.
• Do not take mesalazine if you have severe kidney or liver problems, blood disorders, or uncontrolled bleeding.
• Do not take mesalazine if you have stomach or bowel ulcers or a history of bleeding ulcers, glucose-galactose mala absorption, Lapp-lactase deficiency, or galactose intolerance.
• Doctor’s advice should be considered in the case of patients with liver, kidney, or lung disease (asthma).
• Avoid taking mesalazine if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR MESACOL 400 MG (MESALAMINE)
There is no evidence of mesalazine affecting fertility, but it may very rarely and reversibly reduce sperm count. If you experience any such problems, please consult your doctor.
FROM WHERE I CAN BUY MESACOL 400 MG (MESALAMINE)?
MyMediStore is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all kinds of generic medicines at highly competitive prices. You can buy Mesacol 400 mg online and assure maximum benefits.