Oestrogel (Estradiol Gel)
What is Uses for Oestrogel (Estradiol Gel)?
How Oestrogel (Estradiol Gel) works?
What is Common side effects for Oestrogel (Estradiol Gel)?
What is Expert advice for Oestrogel (Estradiol Gel)?
The drug can cause nausea, vomiting or breast tenderness.
• Do not use estradiol patches over breast stop taking estradiol and see a doctor immediately if you notice any of the following when taking estradiol:
• yellowing of your skin or the whites of your eyes (jaundice).
• the rise in your blood pressure (symptoms may be headache, tiredness, dizziness).
• new onset migraine-like headaches.
• signs of a blood clot, such as painful swelling and redness of the legs, sudden chest pain, difficulty in breathing.
• Do not consider estradiol alone as a contraceptive. It must be used with progestogen to provide contraceptive benefits.
• Consult your doctor if you have unusual vaginal bleeding while taking this drug, Immediately consult your doctor if you notice unexplained swelling and pain in your limbs, shortness of breath, chest pain, severe headache, or changes in vision. This medicine should not be taken for a very long period.
• Consult your doctor from time to time to check if you still need it.
Frequently asked questions for Oestrogel (Estradiol Gel).
Estradiol is a synthetic hormone, whereas Premarin contains conjugated estrogen. Both are different types of estrogen and have a comparable benefit and side-effect profile.
From Where I can Buy Oestrogel (Estradiol Gel)?
MyMediStore is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all kinds of generic medicines at highly competitive prices. You can buy Oestrogel 2 mg online and assure maximum benefits.
What is Disclaimer for Oestrogel (Estradiol Gel)?
We provide only general information about medications which does not cover all directions, possible drug integrations, or precautions. Information at the site cannot be used for self-treatment and self-diagnosis. Any specific instructions for a particular patient should be agreed with your health care adviser or doctor in charge of the case. We disclaim reliability of this information and mistakes it could contain. We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage as a result of any use of the information on this site and also for consequences of self-treatment.