POXET 60 MG
Poxet 60 mg is a pill that can help you control your ejaculation. Dapoxetine 60 is an active ingredient in this medicine.
Coming from the SSRI inhibitor family, this is a drug that can help increase the levels of the hormone serotonin in your body, which can help you effectively delay ejaculation.
Patients who ejaculate very early and therefore fail to cum during an orgasm can use it.
The generic ingredient of the drug is Dapoxetine 60 mg.
HOW DOES POXET 60 MG WORK?
Generic Dapoxetine Poxet 60 is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that increases serotonin levels in the nerves to improve ejaculation time and ejaculation control.
Premature Ejaculation Pills Dapoxetine works by changing the levels of certain specific chemical messengers in nerve endings. Poxet 60 prevents premature ejaculation.
Dapoxetine works by enhancing the activity of serotonin in the nerves.
Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that participates in the transmission of messages between nerve cells.
It has several functions in the body and sends nervous messages that lead to ejaculation.
POXET 60MG USES
- Poxet 60 mg is ideal for treating premature ejaculation (PE) in adult men between 18 and 64.
- History of premature ejaculation in most attempted sex within the past six months.
- Poxet 60 mg takes only a single tablet before the expected sexual activity.
HOW TO TAKE POXET 60MG
- Take this tablet in the amount and duration suggested by your physician.
- These medicines are swallowed whole with a glass of water, with or without food.
- You can take Poxet tablets 1 to 3 hours before your planned sexual activity.
- Do not take more than one Poxet 60 mg tablet in 24 hours and avoid alcohol.
POXET 60 MG DRUG INTERACTIONS
Several medicines interact with Poxet-60 tablets and should not be taken while you are taking Poxet-60 or only as directed and directed by your doctor:
Drugs causing a severe reaction to Poxet-60: monoamine oxidase inhibitors for depression, the anticoagulant warfarin increases the risk of bleeding, NSAIDs such as St. John’s Wort aspirin or ibuprofen, migraine medications like sumatriptan, pain reliever tramadol, SSRI antidepressants like paroxetine or citalopram, SSRI antidepressants like venlafaxine, lithium for mood disorders,
Drugs affecting Poxet-60: thioridazine for schizophrenia, antifungals such as ketoconazole, antibiotics such as erythromycin, anti-HIV treatments such as ritonavir, and atazanavir, calcium channel blockers such as diltiazem for high blood pressure.
POXET 60 DOSAGE
Missed dose: If you missed taking a dose of Poxet 60, take it as soon as possible. Yet, if it is almost time for your subsequent treatment, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule.
Overdose: If you think of an overdose of this drug, contact your doctor immediately. You should discuss all possible interactions with your doctor before you start taking any medication.
ADVANTAGES OF POXET 60MG
Low Price: We are selling prescription drugs at low prices—free medical advice with every order.
Absolute confidentiality: Your data will always be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Convenience: You don’t have to wait long at the pharmacy as your medications are delivered right to your door.
Authenticity: We only sell Genuine Poxets made by Fortune Healthcare in a factory in India.
SIDE EFFECTS OF POXET 60 MG
- Clogged nose
- Abdominal pain or bloating
- Low libido
- Insomnia and unusual dreams
- Fatigue and drowsiness
- Feel hurt
- Redness sweating
- Concentration problem
- Vision problems such as blur
- Dry mouth
- High blood pressure
WARNING FOR POXET 60
There are some warning labels that you should read carefully before receiving from Buy Poxet 60 Mg Online.
People with Peyronie’s disease, liver problems, or kidney problems should consult their doctor before taking Poxet.
Male genital muscles can suddenly become more muscular and cause excruciating pain. Men over 18 should only use
Poxet 60, and those over 60 should consult a doctor before taking this pill.
Do not use this tablet if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in Dapoxetine HCL, and your primary daily intake is addictive, which could affect your condition.
PRECAUTION FOR POXET 60 MG
- Severe liver or kidney disease.
- Without consulting your doctor.
- You have heart disease or heart failure.
- If you have a history of postural hypotension
- have a bleeding disorder
- Taking medicines that inhibit monoamine oxidase and Poxet 60 mg or within 14 days can cause severe reactions.
WHEN SHOULD POXET 60 MG NOT BE USED?
- Have allergies or hypersensitivity
- Have heart or blood pressure problems
- Are you a woman or a children
STORAGE CONDITIONS OF POXET 60 MG
- Store at room temperature.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep all tablets in a safe place out of the reach of children and pets.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q. IS DAPOXETINE 60 MG EFFECTIVE AGAINST PREMATURE EJACULATION?
Dapoxetine 60 mg is a safe and effective treatment for premature ejaculation (PE).
Q. CAN I TAKE DAPOXETINE WITH TADALAFIL?
Dapoxetine, taken simultaneously as tadalafil, can lower your blood pressure, possibly when you stand up. Please consult your specialist before taking these two medicines together.