Soliact 5 mg Tablet (Solifenacin)
What is the Uses Soliact 5 mg Tablet (Solifenacin)?
How Soliact 5 mg Tablet (Solifenacin) works?
Soliact 5 mg tablet belongs to the antimuscarinic class of medication. It acts by reducing contractions in the muscles of the urinary bladder and tract.
What is solifenacin (Soliact 5 mg Tablet)?
• Solifenacin reduces muscle spasms of the bladder and urinary tract.
• Solifenacin is used to treat symptoms of overactive bladder, such as frequent or urgent urination, and incontinence (urine leakage).
• Solifenacin may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
What is the most important information I should know about solifenacin (Soliact 5 mg Tablet)?
You should not use this medicine if you have untreated or uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma, a blockage in your digestive tract (stomach or intestines), or if you are unable to urinate.
What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking solifenacin (Soliact 5 mg Tablet)?
You should not use solifenacin if you are allergic to it, or if you have:
• untreated or uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma;
• a stomach disorder causing delayed emptying; or
• if you are unable to urinate.
To make sure solifenacin is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
• liver disease;
• kidney disease;
• trouble emptying your bladder (or you have a weak stream of urine);
• slow digestion;
• a blockage in your stomach or intestines; or
• a history of long QT syndrome.
It is not known whether this medicine will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while using this medicine.
It is not known whether solifenacin passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. You should not breastfeed while you are using solifenacin.
Solifenacin is not approved for use by anyone younger than 18 years old.
How should I take solifenacin (Soliact 5 mg Tablet)?
• Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
• Solifenacin is usually taken once per day with or without food. Follow your doctor’s instructions.
• Take this medicine with water.
• Do not crush, chew, or break the tablet. Swallow it whole.
• Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
What happens if I miss a dose for solifenacin (Soliact 5 mg Tablet)?
Take the missed dose on the same day you remember it. Take your next dose at the regular time the next day and stay on your once-daily schedule. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
Do not take 2 doses on the same day.
What happens if I overdose for solifenacin (Soliact 5 mg Tablet)?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222.
What should I avoid while taking solifenacin (Soliact 5 mg Tablet)?
• Avoid becoming overheated or dehydrated during exercise and in hot weather. Solifenacin can decrease perspiration and you may be more prone to heatstroke.
• This medicine may cause blurred vision and may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert and able to see clearly.
What is Expert advice for Soliact 5 mg Tablet (solifenacin)?
• Do not take solifenacin if you are allergic to solifenacin or any of the other ingredients of this tablet.
• Doctor’s advice should be considered if you are undergoing kidney dialysis or are having any kidney problems; if you have liver disease or are taking medication for liver problems; difficulty in passing urine; stomach problems like ulcerative colitis; disease causing muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis); increased eye pressure or glaucoma.
• Avoid using solifenacin if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for Soliact 5 mg Tablet (solifenacin)
It acts by reducing contractions in the muscles of the urinary bladder and tract. Q. What is it used for?
Solifenacin is not an antibiotic/sulfa drug/stid. It is a type of anticholinergic which is called an antimuscarinic (acts only against muscarinic receptors). Q. What is a solifenacin succinate tablet?
Solifenacin has some side effects like fluid or water retention. It is not known to cause weight gain. If side effects are observed then consult the doctor immediately. Q. Does it affect the contraceptive pill?
It is not known to affect the contraceptive pill.
From Where I can Buy Soliact 5 mg tablet (solifenacin)?
MyMediStore is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all kinds of generic medicines at highly competitive prices. You can buy Soliact 5 mg tablet online and assure maximum benefits.
What is Disclaimer for Soliact 5 mg tablet (solifenacin)?
We provide only general information about medications that do not cover all directions, possible drug integrations, or precautions. Information at the site cannot be used for self-treatment and self-diagnosis. Any specific instructions for a particular patient should be agreed with your health care adviser or doctor in charge of the case. We disclaim the reliability of this information and mistakes it could contain. We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special, or other indirect damage as a result of any use of the information on this site and also for consequences of self-treatment.