SUPER KAMAGRA (SILDENAFIL + DAPOXETINE)
WHAT IS SUPER KAMAGRA?
- Super Kamagra is another off-label treatment that contains sildenafil and dapoxetine, a drug used to treat premature ejaculation.
- Super Kamagra is based on a combination of the approved drugs Viagra and Priligy.
- This is a dangerous combination that is not recommended to be taken because each drug can cause a drop in blood pressure, which in combination can cause dizziness, fainting, and falls.
- For most men who suffer from both erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation, treatments for erectile dysfunction such as Viagra or Cialis usually improve PE as well. Because of this, there is no need to risk your health by taking an unlicensed combination treatment like Super Kamagra.
MECHANISM OF ACTION OF SUPER KAMAGRA
- Sildenafil and dapoxetine work in different ways in the body. Sildenafil is classified as a PDE5 enzyme inhibitor and works by increasing blood flow to the penis.
- The PDE5 enzyme breaks down another enzyme called cGMP, which is the chemical that produces an erection when sexually aroused.
- By inhibiting the action of PDE5, Sildenafil allows cGMP to build up, resulting in a sustained erection while it is active in the body.
- By inhibiting the transporter, it allows serotonin to act at a higher level, which leads to the elimination of premature ejaculation.
- Premature ejaculation is a control issue: People with premature ejaculation cannot control when they ejaculate and often ejaculate at the start of sexual activity.
- Super Kamagra tablets allow both processes to occur simultaneously, allowing users to enjoy an active and fulfilling sex life.
HOW SUPER KAMAGRA TREATS ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION PROBLEMS
Erectile dysfunction is a condition name when the cGMP enzyme is replaced by another enzyme PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5). The PDE5 enzyme breaks down cGMP and takes its place.
The enzyme PDE5 restricts blood flow, which leads to erection problems in men. Blood is important to achieve an erection. Super Kamagra inhibits the PDE5 enzyme and improves blood flow to the penile region.
The blood-filled region of the penis makes it easier for men to get an erection. Super Kamagra also releases cGMP in the body because, without it, an erection is not possible.
You only get an erection after becoming sexually aroused and the erection will go away on its own. Even if you have been struggling with erectile dysfunction for a long time, Super Kamagra will work immediately.
WHEN ARE THESE TABLETS PRESCRIBED?
- Super Kamagra tablets are prescribed to treat male sexual disorders.
- These tablets contain sildenafil and dapoxetine in precisely matched dosages and are used to treat erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in men.
- The drug helps men maintain long, hard erections while controlling their ejaculations.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The drug Super Kamagra is a combination of two main ingredients, Sildenafil Citrate, and Dapoxetine, used to treat male erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
- While Sildenafil Citrate inhibits PDE5 enzymes and allows blood vessels in the penis to achieve vasodilation for a strong and lasting erection, Dapoxetine also helps calm nerves in the brain and controls serotonin secretion, which may help maintain control to keep track of ejaculation.
Appropriate shelf life information is printed on the tablet box or tablet strip.
The dosage of Super Kamagra is divided into two of its generic ingredients.
The first is sildenafil, which is found in the drug at its 100mg dose, which is also the standard dose for any generic medicine that contains sildenafil.
60mg of dapoxetine to prevent premature ejaculation is also the standard dose of dapoxetine.
how long to continue super kamagra?
- A patient is allowed to take Super Kamagra as long as he considers it appropriate and finds that the drug has good positive effects on his ejaculation and erections.
- Once the doctor finds any form of triggers and side effects, he will ask you to stop taking your daily Super Kamagra pill.
Missed a dose of Super Kamagra
- Missing a dose of Super Kamagra will cause you to suddenly stop using the drug. This can make the drug less effective, which has less of an impact on your erections.
- So do your best to remember your daily dose, eg. B. Set alarms on your phone, but remember to take your pills 24 hours apart.
- Pale face
- Stomach cramps
- Digestion problems
- Pale face
- Blurred vision
- Red eyes
- Pain in erections
- Decrease in libido
PRECAUTIONS AND MEASURES
- It is recommended to avoid heavy meals before and after taking Sildenafil Citrate 100mg + Dapoxetine 60mg tablets.
- This drug is only intended for men.
- It can cause blood pressure imbalance, so it should be checked periodically.
- If the erection lasts more than 4 hours of intercourse, tell your doctor.
- Patients who have had a heart attack or stroke within the past 6 months should not take this medicine.
- They should be kept out of reach of pets and children.
- Do not use expired medicines.
WARNING SUPER KAMAGRA
- These are the precautions to keep in mind while taking Super Kamagra.
- Never take it without a prescription.
- Avoid heavy meals before and after taking this pill otherwise, you will lose the power to have harder and longer erection.
- Only men are responsible for using Super Kamagra. Men with diabetes, kidney disease, eye abnormalities, heart disease, high blood pressure, liver problems, or sickle cell disease should get their doctor’s approval before starting treatment.
SUPER KAMAGRA STORAGE
- Store Kamagra at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F) away from moisture, heat, and light.
- Keep Kamagra out of the reach of children.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: SUPER KAMAGRA
Can you get Super Kamagra tablets without a prescription?
No, Super Kamagra tablets are a prescription drug that requires a prescription. The doctor will suggest recommendations for its use.
Can Super Kamagra tablets be taken as often as needed?
No, Super Kamagra tablets can be taken once a day. If someone exceeds the recommended dosage, side effects can occur.
Are Super Kamagra tablets safe for diabetics?
Yes, when recommended by a doctor, it can be safely used for diabetes.
For more information visit our website: mymedistore.com