WHAT IS TADAGRA 20 TABLET?
- Tadagra 20 tablets are used to treat the physical problems of erectile dysfunction(ED) in men. These tablets are safe to use and effective in curing impotence and diseases associated with PDE5 inhibitors.
- These oral medications are effectively used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men and provide a longer lasting erection.
TADAGRA 20MG MECHANISM OF ACTION
- Tadalafil 20 mg (Tadagra) is a drug that improves the possibility of erection of the penis and also helps to maintain this erection during sexual intercourse in men with erectile dysfunction. This drug targets a group of enzymes known as PDE5 and works by blocking their action.
- PDE5 is responsible for counteracting the effects of another enzyme you can call cGMP. The role of cGMP is to bind to proteins present in the smooth muscle of the penis and help relax that smooth muscle. It also helps increase blood flow to the penis.
- During sexual stimulation, nitric oxide and acetylcholine are released. These work together with guanylate cyclase, which then triggers the production of cGMP.
- As long as cGMP levels are high, penile smooth muscle relaxation continues and the erection is maintained.
- In normal cycles, once sexual arousal is over, the PDE5 enzyme causes cGMP to be broken down, ending the relaxation of smooth muscle and reducing blood flow to the penis.
- This ends the erection. Because Tadalafil attacks and prevents the action of PDE5, cGMP levels remain high and erections are maintained longer.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Tadagra 20 tablets belong to a group of medicines called PDE5 inhibitors. Contains tadalafil as the main ingredient. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis.
- This allows blood to flow to the penis, causing an erection when sexually aroused.
- This medicine will only help you get an erection if you are sexually stimulated. It is very effective, but it must be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity.
HOW TO TAKE TADAGRA 20 MG (TADALAFIL)?
- The 20mg dose of Tadagra should be taken 1 hour before or 1-4 hours before sexual activity or as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole with water/milk without chewing or crushing.
WHO SHOULD NOT TAKE TADAGRA TABLETS?
- Do not take Tadagra Tablet if anyone has allergies or is taking any form of nitroglycerin, or if you have had a heart attack, stroke, severe high or low blood pressure, or life-threatening cardiac arrhythmia.
- This medicine does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases (such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis).
- Please note that it is not intended for people with sickle cell disease, multiple myeloma or leukemia.
- Consult a doctor for genital abnormalities such as Peyronie’s disease; also if you have a bleeding disorder, stomach ulcer, or retinitis pigmentosa.
DOSAGES FOR TADAGRA 20 MG ?
- You should call your doctor or go to a nearby medical facility immediately if you suspect any symptoms of overdose, such as a prolonged and painful erection lasting more than 4 hours, painful urination, swelling, etc.
- Keep your medicines away from your family and those around you.
- Do not share the tablet without knowledge. Always advise him to see a doctor.
- Tadagra 20 mg can be taken at any time.
- You just have to remember to take it before having sex.
- Skip the dose if you miss it and the next time never takes another dose if you miss it once or twice.
ADVANTAGES OF TADAGRA TABLET
In the treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Tadagra 20mg tablet belongs to a group of medicines called PDE5 inhibitors. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis.
- This allows blood to flow to the penis, causing an erection when sexually aroused. This medicine will only help you get an erection if you are sexually stimulated.
- It is very effective, but it must be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity.
- Do not take this medicine if you are also taking medicines called nitrates (common for chest pain).
SIDE EFFECTS OF TADAGRA 20MG:
Allergic reactions like rashes
- Chest pain
- Sudden loss of vision
- Back pain
- Hearing loss
- pain or discomfort in the arms, jaw, back, or neck
- pounding in the ears
- slow or fast heartbeat
- spontaneous penile erection
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- Muscle aches
- Pain in arms and legs
- Facial flushing
- Nasal congestion
TADAGRA 20MG CAUTION
- When you take Tadagra, You need to care if you have heart disease.
- In such conditions, it is better to consult the cardiologist first before starting the medication.
- If the person has liver or kidney disease, proper evaluation and advice from a qualified healthcare professional should be sought to determine if it is safe to take tadalafil 20mg.
- People with diabetes should seek the advice and guidance of their doctor to check for other predisposing conditions that might make tadalafil unsafe to take.
TADAGRA 20MG WARNING
- Knowledge and judgment of health professionals. The absence of a warning for a particular drug or drug combination should not be construed as an indication that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any particular patient.
- If you have any questions about the medicines you are taking, ask your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.
STORAGE OF TADAGRA 20MG
- The tablet Tadagra 20 mg is composed in the form of conventional tablets.
- This tablet must be kept in the same blister pack in a cool and dry place.
- Protect the tablets from sunlight or moisture.
- It is suggested to store medicines in a safe place and out of the reach of children and pets.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.