TADAGRA PROF 20MG
DESCRIPTION FOR TADAGRA PROF 20MG
- Tadagra Prof is indicated for the treatment of the signs and symptoms of erectile dysfunction (ED).
- It contains the active ingredient Tadalafil 20mg and the drug is manufactured for RSM Enterprises.
- The active component of the drug belongs to the PDE5 inhibitor enzymes that help maintain and maintain an erection by increasing blood flow to the penile area.
- The drug works to improve a person’s state of health and sensory function.
WHAT IS TADALAFIL PROF (TADAGRA PROF)?
- Tadalafil Professional is used to treat the physical problems of erectile dysfunction in men.
- These tablets are safe to use and effective in curing impotence and diseases associated with PDE5 inhibitors.
- These oral medications are effectively used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men and provide a longer-lasting erection.
HOW DOES TADAGRA PROF 20 MG WORK?
- Tadagra Prof Sublingual is an erectile dysfunction medication used to treat erectile dysfunction in men over 18 years of age.
- Erectile dysfunction is defined as the inability to achieve and maintain an erection sufficient for sexual intercourse.
- The active substance of the drug is tadalafil, a PDE5 inhibitor. The therapeutic effect of tadalafil is achieved by inhibiting the activity of the enzyme called PDE5 or an inhibitor of phosphodiesterase type 5.
- The physiological mechanism of erection is the release of nitric oxide in response to sexual stimulation.
- The released NO interacts with guanylate cyclase, resulting in the production of cyclic GMP.
- Cyclic GMP interacts with smooth muscle proteins in the corpus cavernosum of the penis, causing them to relax and increase blood flow to the male genitalia.
- Tadalafil works by inhibiting the enzyme that breaks down cyclic GMP, thereby helping to increase the amount of cyclic GMP and improving blood flow to the penis.
- This allows men to get an erection strong enough for sexual performance. Tadalafil works naturally, which means that the drug can only work when there is sexual desire (sexual arousal).
- Professional Tadalafil can also be beneficial in severe cases of erectile dysfunction. Due to its long half-life, Tadalafil can work for 36 hours, which means that men using the Tadalafil pill can have an erection for 36 hours.
GENTLE USE OF TADAGRA PROFESSIONAL 20MG
- Men with early or advanced impotence have been prescribed this drug for erectile dysfunction.
- Reverses the effects of impotence and restores confidence in men.
- Tadagra Soft is used for prolonged sexual pleasure.
- This erectile dysfunction drug can be suggested to increase libido in men.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR TAKING TADALAFIL PROFESSIONAL (TADAGRA PROF):
- Tadalafil Professional drug should be taken with water only, this drug should be taken at least 30-45 minutes before sex, and the effects of this drug can be felt for a long time, almost 36 hours.
- Tadalafil 2.5mg tablets work in conjunction with sexual stimulation to achieve an erection.
- It is generally recommended to start with a dose of 10 mg (half a tablet). We strongly recommend that you consult your doctor to determine the appropriate dose for you before taking Tadalafil Professional.
- For a faster result, take Tadalafil Professional after a low-fat meal, as this will slow down the effectiveness of Tadalafil Professional.
ADVANTAGES FOR TADAGRA PROFESSIONSL 20MG
Tadagra Professional helps restore erection by improving strength and stiffness.
- The drug naturally restores sensory function.
The rapid-effect drug acts within 30-60 minutes after medicinal use.
- It is a needs-based and effective drug for the affected man.
- Helps to overcome sensual anxiety in men and improves sensual performance.
SIDE EFFECTS OF TADAGRA PROF 20MG
- neck pain Nervous,
- vertigo Renal and Urinary,
- renal impairment Respiratory,
- sweating Ophthalmologic
- pharyngitis Skin
- blurred vision,
- lacrimation increase,
- eye pain,
- changes in color vision,
- conjunctivitis (including conjunctival hyperemia),
- swelling of eyelids Otologic.
WARNING ABOUT TADAGRA PROF 20MG TABLET
- Do not take Tadalafil 60mg Tablet if someone has allergies to or is taking any form of nitroglycerin, or has had a heart attack, stroke, severe high or low blood pressure, or life-threatening cardiac arrhythmia.
- Please note that it is not suitable for people with diseases such as sickle cell disease, multiple myeloma, or leukemia.
- See a doctor for genital abnormalities such as Peyronie’s disease; also if you have a bleeding disorder, stomach ulcer, or retinitis pigmentosa.
TADAGRA PROF 20 MG TABLET PRECAUTION
- Antiarrhythmic drugs such as amiodarone, quinidine, sotalol, and procainamide Concomitant use of tadalafil and antiarrhythmic drugs may cause QT interval prolongation and abnormal heart rhythm.
- Certain macrolide antibiotics (erythromycin, clarithromycin). These drugs can significantly increase the level of tadalafil in the blood.
- Alpha blockers such as doxazosin, prosacin, tamsulosin. The combination of tadalafil and these drugs can cause dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting.
- Antifungal drugs (ketoconazole, itraconazole, miconazole). These drugs can increase the risk of Tadalafil side effects.
- grape juice. Grapefruit juice inhibits liver enzymes and may increase blood levels of tadalafil.
- Protease inhibitors can significantly increase Tadalafil Professional levels in the blood.
WHAT ARE THE DOSAGE INSTRUCTIONS FOR TADAGRA PROF 20 MG?
- If you forget a dose of tablets, take them as soon as possible.
- However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and return to your regular time.
- Do not double the dose.
- Contact a doctor immediately if you suspect an overdose.
- If the overdose is severe, you may need immediate doctor attention.
WHAT ARE THE MOST COMMON DRUG INTERACTIONS?
The tadalafil content of Tadagra Soft tablets has negative interactions with some ingredients of other drugs.
Alternatively, you can keep a 2-hour interval. Here is the list of drugs that interact with Tadalafil:
- Medications containing nitrates
- HIV/AIDS drugs
- sleeping medicine
- Antifungals and antidepressants
- Other ED pills with the same or different active ingredients
STORAGE OF TADAGRA PROF 20MG
- Store Tadagra Prof 20mg (Fliban) tablets at a controlled room temperature of 25°C (77°F). Protect from light and moisture.
- Do not store this medicine in the bathroom.
- Keep all tablets out of the reach of children and pets.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.