Temonat 250 mg (Temozolomide).
What is Uses for Temonat 250 mg (Temozolomide)?
Temonat 250 mg capsule is used in grownups as well as in children over 3 years old to treat certain specific types of mind lump such as glioblastoma multiforme (malignant quality IV mind growth) or anaplastic astrocytoma (grade III brain tumor). It is generally made use of together with radiotherapy or various other medications as well as is generally provided after other cancer medications have actually been attempted without success.
Just how Temonat 250 mg (Temozolomide) functions.
Temonat 250 mg pill is an antitumor medicine and also belongs to a class of medicines called alkylating representatives. It works by slowing down or stopping the development of cancer cells in the body.
Typical side effects for Temonat 250 mg (Temozolomide).
Nausea, Pale tinted skin, Modified vision, Memory problems, Confusion, Bowel Irregularity, Diarrhoea, Lightheadedness, Fainting, High temperature, Hair loss, Frustration, Insomnia, Loss of appetite, Balance problem (loss of balance), Sychronisation impaired, Sore mouth, Aching throat, Vomiting, Weakness.
What is Communication for Temonat 250 mg (Temozolomide).
Food: It is better to take this medicine vacant stomach (1 hour prior to food or 2 hours after food).
Alcohol: Communication with alcohol is unidentified. Please consult your physician.
Maternity: It is risky to use during pregnancy. Human and animal researches have shown unfavorable impacts on the unborn child. The possible benefits may call for the use in expecting ladies regardless of potential dangers. Please consult your medical professional.
Lactation: It is possibly dangerous to utilize during breastfeeding. Please consult your physician.
What is Expert recommendations for Temonat 250 mg (Temozolomide)?
- Ingest full tablets on a vacant tummy, one hr before your meal.
- Avoid being near people that are sick or have infections. Consult your physician if you develop symptoms of opportunistic infections (such as Pneumocystis jirovecii pneumonia) and also a resurgence of infections (such as hepatitis B virus) Utilizing temozolomide might enhance your danger of establishing specific types of bone marrow cancer. Understand the risk of your details.
- You may be offered medicine to prevent nausea or vomiting or other side impacts while you are receiving temozolomide.
- Your blood will be tested frequently during therapy to monitor the negative effects of temozolomide on your blood cells as you might have a small risk of various other modifications in blood cells, consisting of leukemia.
- Stay clear of tasks that may boost your risk of bleeding or injury. Usage extra like protect against bleeding while shaving or brushing your teeth.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking temozolomide.
- Do not drive or run equipment while making use of temozolomide as it might make you worn out or sleepy.
- Both male and also female patients ought to take efficient contraceptive preventative measures throughout and also after 6 months of therapy. Male people need to seek advice on the preservation of sperm prior to treatment as temozolomide therapy might create the inability to conceive.
Frequently asked questions for Temonat 250 mg (Temozolomide).
Q. What is temozolomide utilized for/ what does temozolomide deal with/ Is temozolomide radiation treatment/ is temozolomide cytotoxic/ is temozolomide a radiosensitizer?
Temozolomide is an anti-cancer (antineoplastic or cytotoxic) radiation treatment medication. It is made use of to deal with certain types of brain growth. It is a radiosensitizer
Q. Is temozolomide effective/ does temozolomide work?
Temozolomide is effective as well as helps patients if taken at an advised dose as well as duration as suggested by the medical professional
Q. Exactly how is temozolomide given/administered/ metabolized/ for how long does temozolomide remain in the body?
Temozolomide is offered as a capsule and is taken by mouth. It ought to be provided in the fasting state, at the very least one hr before the dish. It is rapidly metabolized at physiologic pH to the active monomethyl triazenoimidazole carboxamide (MTIC). The half-life (t1/2) in plasma is approximately 1.8 hours
Q. Just how does temozolomide cross the blood-brain barrier?
Temozolomide because of its little size as well as lipophilic buildings is able to cross the blood-brain obstacle rapidly and exists in the cerebrospinal liquid
Q. Does temozolomide reason for hair loss?
Hair loss is an adverse effect of using temozolomide. Always adhere to the physician’s suggestions regarding its use
Q. Is temozolomide FDA accepted?
Temozolomide is an FDA-approved medication.
Where I can Acquire Temonat 250 mg?
MyMediStore is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all sorts of common medicines at highly affordable costs. You can get Temonat 250 mg online and also assure optimal benefits.
Please note the Temonat 250 mg (Temozolomide).
We provide only general info regarding medicines that do not cover all directions, feasible medication combinations, or preventative measures. Info at the website can not be used for self-treatment and also self-diagnosis. Any kind of particular instructions for a particular person needs to be agreed with your healthcare advisor or doctor accountable for the case. We disclaim the dependability of this info and errors it could include. We are exempt for any straight, indirect, special, or various other indirect damages as a result of any type of use of the details on this website as well as additionally for consequences of self-treatment.