TEMOSIDE 20 MG (TEMOZOLOMIDE).
WHAT IS USE FOR TEMOSIDE 20 MG (TEMOZOLOMIDE)?
Temoside 20 mg capsule is used in adults and also in kids over 3 years of age to treat certain particular sorts of mind growth such as glioblastoma multiforme (malignant grade IV brain tumor) or anaplastic astrocytoma (quality III brain growth). It is normally used along with radiotherapy or other medicines and is usually given after other cancer cells medications have been tried without success.
HOW TEMOSIDE 20 MG (TEMOZOLOMIDE) FUNCTIONS.
Temoside 20 mg pill is an antitumor medication as well as belongs to a course of medications called alkylating agents. It works by slowing down or stopping the development of cancer cells in the body.
WHAT IS COMMON SIDE EFFECTS FOR TEMOSIDE 20 MG (TEMOZOLOMIDE)?
Queasiness, Pale colored skin, Altered vision, Memory impairment, Complication, Irregularity, Diarrhoea, Wooziness, Fainting, Fever, Hair loss, Migraine, Sleep Problems, Anorexia nervosa, Balance problem (vertigo), Control impaired, Sore mouth, Aching throat, Vomiting, Weak point.
WHAT IS INTERACTION FOR TEMOSIDE 20 MG (TEMOZOLOMIDE)?
Food: It is much better to take this medication empty tummy (1 hour before food or 2 hours after food).
Alcohol: Communication with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your physician.
Maternity: It is dangerous to use while pregnant. Human and also animal researches have revealed damaging results on the fetus. The possible advantages might call for the usage in expecting females despite prospective dangers. Please consult your doctor.
Lactation: It is most likely hazardous to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
WHAT IS SPECIALIST SUGGESTIONS FOR TEMOSIDE 20 MG (TEMOZOLOMIDE)?
- Swallow full tablet computers on a vacant belly, one hour prior to your meal.
- Avoid being near individuals who are sick or have infections. Consult your doctor if you create symptoms of opportunistic infections (such as Pneumocystis jirovecii pneumonia) and resurgence of infections (such as liver disease B virus) Making use of temozolomide might raise your risk of developing particular sorts of bone marrow cancer. Be aware of your particular risk.
- You may be provided a drug to stop queasiness or other side results while you are obtaining temozolomide.
- Your blood will certainly be evaluated often during therapy to keep an eye on the negative effects of temozolomide on your blood cells as you may have a small risk of other modifications in blood cells, consisting of leukemia.
- Stay clear of tasks that might raise your threat of bleeding or injury. Usage additional care to avoid hemorrhaging while cutting or cleaning your teeth.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking temozolomide.
- Do not drive or run equipment while utilizing temozolomide as it may make you worn out or sleepy.
- Both male, as well as female people, should take reliable contraceptive preventative measures throughout as well as after 6 months of therapy. Male clients need to seek advice on the conservation of sperm prior to treatment as temozolomide therapy may create the inability to conceive.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR TEMOSIDE 20 MG (TEMOZOLOMIDE).
Q. WHAT IS TEMOZOLOMIDE UTILIZED FOR/ WHAT DOES TEMOZOLOMIDE DEAL WITH/ IS TEMOZOLOMIDE CHEMOTHERAPY/ IS TEMOZOLOMIDE CYTOTOXIC/ IS TEMOZOLOMIDE A RADIOSENSITIZER?
Temozolomide is an anti-cancer (antineoplastic or cytotoxic) radiation treatment drug. It is made use of to treat specific kinds of mental growth. It is a radiosensitizer.
Q. IS TEMOZOLOMIDE RELIABLE/ DOES TEMOZOLOMIDE WORK?
Temozolomide works and also works for patients if taken at advised dosage and period as advised by the medical professional.
Q. EXACTLY HOW IS TEMOZOLOMIDE GIVEN/ADMINISTERED/ METABOLIZED/ THE LENGTH OF TIME DOES TEMOZOLOMIDE STAY IN THE BODY?
Temozolomide is offered as a capsule as well as is taken by mouth. It must be administered in the fasting state, a minimum of one hour prior to the dish. It is rapidly metabolized at physiologic pH to the active monomethyl triazenoimidazole carboxamide (MTIC). The half-life (t1/2) in plasma is approximately 1.8 hours.
Q. EXACTLY HOW DOES TEMOZOLOMIDE CROSS THE BLOOD-BRAIN OBSTACLE?
Temozolomide because of its little dimension and also lipophilic properties is able to go across the blood-brain barrier swiftly and exists in the cerebrospinal liquid.
Q. DOES TEMOZOLOMIDE REASON FOR LOSS OF HAIR?
Hair loss is a negative effect of using temozolomide. Constantly adhere to the physician’s guidance concerning its usage.
Q. IS TEMOZOLOMIDE FDA APPROVED?
Temozolomide is an FDA accepted medication.
WHERE I CAN GET TEMOSIDE 20 MG?
MyMediStore is a trusted online pharmacy from where you can purchase all sorts of generic medications at highly affordable prices. You can buy Temoside 20 mg online as well as assure optimal benefits.
WHAT IS DISCLAIMER FOR TEMOSIDE 20 MG (TEMOZOLOMIDE)?
We give only general information concerning medications that do not cover all instructions, feasible medication integrations, or preventative measures. Info at the website can not be made use of for self-treatment as well as self-diagnosis. Any kind of specific guidelines for a particular patient ought to be agreed with your health care advisor or doctor accountable for the situation. We disclaim the integrity of this details and blunders it can contain. We are exempt from any type of direct, indirect, unique, or other indirect damage as a result of any use of the details on this site and likewise for consequences of self-treatment.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.