TENVIR 300MG( TENOFOVIR 300MG).
WHAT THE USES FOR TENVIR 300 MG (TENOFOVIR 300 MG).
Tenvir (Tenofovir 300mg) is made use of in combination with other antiviral medications in the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infections. It may additionally be used in very restricted situations of lasting infections of the liver brought on by the liver disease B virus.
HOW TENVIR 300 MG (TENOFOVIR 300 MG) WORKS?
Tenofovir is an antiviral medicine coming from class nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs). Its framework very closely resembles the natural structure of viral DNA, which helps it to include itself in the viral DNA. By doing so, it blocks the activity of a vital viral enzyme reverse transcriptase which is associated with the duplication of viral DNA, a process vital for the survival of the infection.
WHAT IS USUAL ADVERSE EFFECTS FOR TENVIR 300 MG (TENOFOVIR 300 MG)?
Transaminases boosted, Anorexia, Myalgia, Anxiety or state of mind adjustments, Outer neuropathy, Allergic reactions e.g. breakout, Asthenia, Stomach discomfort, Neutropenia, Dyspepsia, Looseness of the bowels as well as queasiness, Andheadache, Flatulence.
WHAT IS SPECIALIST RECOMMENDATIONS FOR TENVIR 300 MG (TENOFOVIR 300 MG)?
- Do not take tenofovir if you are currently taking medications that contain tenofovir in combination with various other drugs.
- Do not take tenofovir with various other medications that can potentially harm your kidneys; especially adefovir (used in the treatment of hepatitis B).
- Call your physician quickly if you observe signs and symptoms: deep as well as fast breathing, drowsiness, the impulse to throw up (nausea), throwing up, muscle mass discomfort or weak point, numb or chilly sensation in your limbs, stomach discomfort, quick or unequal heart rate, or feeling really weak or weary. These may show the advancement of lethal adverse effects of tenofovir called lactic acidosis (excess lactic acid in the blood). Lactic acidosis happens regularly in ladies, particularly if they are very overweight or are taking nucleoside antivirals for a long time.
- Tenofovir might harm your kidneys (nephrotoxicity). Constant monitoring of kidney function (blood tests to examine the wellness of kidneys) is encouraged while on therapy with tenofovir.
- Contact your medical professional instantly if you have signs and symptoms: the consistent impulse of vomit (nausea or vomiting), upper belly discomfort, itching, loss of appetite, dark pee, clay-colored feces, jaundice (unusual liver feature causing yellowing of the skin or eyes). These could suggest the advancement of serious liver damages.
- Lowers in bone mineral thickness can take place while taking tenofovir.
- Do consult your doctor before taking tenofovir if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- Do not make use of tenofovir if you are breastfeeding.
- Tenofovir might trigger lipodystrophy (modifications in body fat – develop or loss of body fat) especially in elderly individuals with HIV. Checkup of fat redistribution as well as tracking of blood levels of lipids and sugar may be advised in the elderly.
- Talk with your medical professional about needed precautions (exercising safer sex as well as making another way of living changes) to be required to prevent the spreading of HIV infection to others.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR TENVIR 300 MG (TENOFOVIR 300 MG).
Q. IS TENOFOVIR SAFE WHILE PREGNANT/ IS TENOFOVIR TERATOGENIC?
Studies of tenofovir in pets do not indicate a threat to the unborn child or any signs of teratogenicity. There are no sufficient research studies on tenofovir use in expecting women. Tenofovir ought to be made use of while pregnant just if plainly required as suggested by your physician. Please consult your physician prior to taking tenofovir if you are expectant or preparing to conceive.
Q. IS TENOFOVIR AN NRTI?
Yes. Tenofovir is an antiviral drug belonging to course nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs).
Q. WHAT IS TENOFOVIR/TENOFOVIR DISOPROXIL FUMARATE MADE USE OF FOR/ WHAT DOES TENOFOVIR TREAT?
Tenofovir is an antiviral drug used in mix with other medicines in the therapy of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infections. It may also be made use of in really minimal situations of lasting infections of the liver brought on by the hepatitis B infection.
Q. IS VIRADAY SECURE/ EFFICIENT?
Viraday is a trading name for a fixed-dose combination of medications efavirenz, emtricitabine, as well as tenofovir. It is safe and also efficient if used at proposed doses for the suggested period as suggested by your physician.
Q. IS VIRADAY THE LIKE ATRIPLA?
Yes. Viraday, as well as Atripla, are brand names for a fixed-dose mix of medications efavirenz, emtricitabine, and also tenofovir. They are used in the treatment of HIV.
Q. HOW DOES TENOFOVIR JOB?
Tenofovir is an antiviral medicine coming from class nucleoside reverse transcriptase preventions (NRTIs). By the virtue of its framework that very closely looks like the all-natural structure of viral DNA, tenofovir includes itself right into the viral DNA. By doing so, it blocks the task of an essential viral enzyme reverse transcriptase which is involved in the replication of viral DNA, a procedure necessary for the survival of the infection.
Q. DOES TENOFOVIR CAUSE LOSS OF HAIR?
Loss of hair is not a recognized negative effect of tenofovir.
Q. DOES TENOFOVIR CAUSE LIPODYSTROPHY?
Tenofovir may create lipodystrophy (accumulate or lose body fat) particularly in elderly patients with HIV. Physical examination of fat redistribution and also monitoring of blood levels of lipids and sugar might be advised in the elderly.
Q. HOW DOES TENOFOVIR REASON KIDNEY TOXICITY/RENAL FAILING?
Tenofovir is mostly excreted by the kidneys. The part of the kidneys involved in its excretion is called the proximal tubule. Research studies indicate that tenofovir accumulation in the proximal tubule because of interaction with various other medications (eg. ritonavir) or long-term use is responsible for kidney damages (renal toxicity). The kidney damage might after that progress to kidney failing.
Q. DOES TENOFOVIR TREATMENT LIVER DISEASE B/ IS VIRADAY EFFECTIVE/DOES EVERYDAY WORK?
Yes. Viraday is effective against human immunodeficiency infection (HIV) and some situations of hepatitis B. It is secure if made use of at proposed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your physician.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.