VIDALISTA 5 MG
WHAT IS VIDALISTA 5MG?
- Vidalista 5mg Tadalafil is a drug for men who have problems with impotence or erectile dysfunction, as long as its use is allowed by almost everyone to achieve an erection and thus enjoy better sexual relations.
- It is an effective medicine that gives the desired result by avoiding the root cause of the problem and allowing you to survive longer with your spouse.
- Vidalista 5mg Tadalafil can work for about 24 hours. Therefore, it is much better than other products. This pattern is often called the “weekend pill”.
- This pill contains a compound that stimulates blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation, resulting in an erection.
- Vidalista 5mg works for about 30 minutes when used daily and its effects last for about 24 hours. It is one of the most popular erectile dysfunction drugs in recent years.
HOW DOES VIDALISTA 5MG WORK?
- Vidalista 5mg tablets contain tadalafil 5mg in the different strengths of this drug. It kicks in in 30-40 minutes and lasts about 4-5 hours a day. It only works when the person is sexually aroused.
- This sexual dysfunction drug releases nitric oxide in the human body and also disrupts the cGMP manufacturing cycle. It is necessary to prevent the degradation of cGMP to allow blood flow to quickly flow to the male genitalia.
- Also, it builds stress-free muscles by releasing tension around your smooth muscles. Good blood flow is essential to maintain a harder erection during sex and hence this Sunrise pill provides adequate blood flow to the penile area.
- Therefore, erectile dysfunction resolves when the person can achieve and maintain a harder erection to have more play time during intercourse.
USE OF VIDALISTA 5 MG
- Vidalista 5mg is a drug used to treat male sexual disorders such as B. erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence.
- ED is a male sexual dysfunction that creates the inability to get and maintain a firm erection.
- This medicine also treats the symptoms of an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH).
HOW TO TAKE VIDALISTA 5 MG?
- Always take Vidalista 5 mg exactly as your doctor has told you.
- If you have been taking this medication daily, your doctor can prescribe a lower dose of 2.5 to 5 mg per day in most cases.
- Vidalista 5 mg tablets are for oral use. Swallow the tablet whole with some water. You can take Vidalista 5 mg with or without food.
- You can take one Vidalista 5 mg tablet anytime between 30 minutes and 10 hours before sexual activity.
- Vidalista 5 mg can still be effective up to 24 hours after taking the tablet. It is important to note that Vidalista 5mg will not work in the absence of sexual stimulation.
- You and your partner need to engage in foreplay just as you would if you weren’t on ED medication.
TAKE IT CAREFULLY
- The drug cannot be prescribed to any subsequent patient, since it can cause undesirable effects in certain physical or psychological situations.
- Vidalista must not be used in combination with other medicines used to treat erectile dysfunction.
- Driving or using machines should be avoided after taking the medicine as it may cause dizziness.
- The patient should continue with the next dose according to the instructions or ask the doctor for further instructions in case he missed or missed Tadalafil Vidalista 5 mg.
- Vidalista is for male use only and should not be administered/consumed by women or children under the age of 18.
SIDE EFFECTS OF VIDALISTA 5 MG
Some of the common side effects are as follows:
- Chest or Back Pain
- Swelling or Flushing on the face
- Numbness in Arms or Legs
- Blurred Vision
- Sleep Disorder
- Temporary rashes
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Pain in the muscles
- Bleeding nose
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Pain in the eyes
- Difficulty in breathing
- Redness on skin
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
- Avoid taking the pill if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this medicine.
- If you have serious heart disease or have recently had a heart attack, take precautions.
- Cardiovascular or heart problems, or have had a heart attack or stroke in the past six weeks. Do not consume it.
Avoid using this medicine with nitrate drugs like Nitroglycerin, Isosorbide, and Nitro-Bid used to treat Hypertension or Angina.
Your doctor must be aware if you are taking any of the below-mentioned drugs:
- Amyl Nitrite
EXPERT OPINION ON TADALAFIL
- Tadalafil has been prescribed to treat erectile dysfunction.
- This can cause dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it can decrease your ability to get an erection and make dizziness worse.
- Store the drug in a closed container at room temperature away from heat, moisture and direct light. Protect from frost.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not keep medication that has expired or is no longer needed.
- Ask your doctor how to throw away medicines you no longer use.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long does Vidalista 5mg take to work?
The drug begins to act within 30-60 minutes.
How much Vidalista should I take?
This medicine should be taken as recommended by your doctor.
Does tadalafil make you fat?
Tadalafil, the main ingredient of Vidalista 5mg, does not enlarge your sexual organ. It helps increase blood flow to the penis for a firm erection.
Is Vidalista a prescription drug?
Vidalista 5mg is a prescription medicine that should only be taken on the advice of a doctor.
Does Tadalafil Delay Eyaculación?
No, tadalafil is not known to affect ejaculation. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction.