DESCRIPTION OF VILITRA 20MG
- This drug is a different form of the drug vardenafil. These other forms are called generic forms. Vilitra 20 mg is used to treat impotence or erectile dysfunction in men.
- It is an oral medication that is usually taken with water.
- It should be noted that this medication does not offer a permanent solution. And this is only a temporary solution. Vilitra 20mg is a PDE5 inhibitor medication.
- Doses of this drug vary depending on the severity of the condition in men.
- This drug can only be taken after consulting with the doctor and discussing the benefits and consequences.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Vilitra 20mg consists of vardenafil as the active salt.
- It works by increasing levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) in the body.
- The surgery involves relaxing the smooth muscle of the penile the region, potentially increasing blood flow.
- Facilitates erection, overcoming erectile dysfunction.
Vilitra 20 mg tablet is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in gents. Increases blood flow to the penis to help men get an erection(ED). Its job is to relax the blood vessels in the penis, allowing blood to flow to the penis when it feels sexually aroused.
BENEFITS OF TAKING VILITRA
- This drug is one of the best-selling products of all time.
- It has cured problems with erectile dysfunction and other problems related to sex life.
- Speaking about Vilitra reviews, it should be known that people of all ages suffering from erection problems benefit from it.
- Vilitra 20 mg is one of the highly effective drugs that act as a PDE5 inhibitor that purifies the blood and creates a suitable mood to pursue sexual intimacy.
- Having sex can never be mechanical; Sex is something indigenous that has to come from within and Vilitra Vardenafil made it possible.
- Vilitra Vardenafil 20mg is one of those powerful drugs that is manufactured by one of the most successful medicine houses in the county and Centurion is a reputable medical center that never sells duplicate items.
- The amount of benefits that Vilitra 20 mg produces inherits good energy levels in the body. To have a daily sex life, it is important to achieve excellent levels of body energy. And the physical ability to gain a good level of energy comes from Vilitra 20.
- Vilitra 20 mg is one of the best PDE5 inhibitors available on the market; it helps people to be physically and mentally efficient.
- The fear of side effects always remains with the user.
- Vilitra 20 mg is not as expensive as the drug Viagra; People from all sorts of financial groups can buy this and they can get rid of it.
- Vilitra 20 mg is not such a high-dose drug that can produce many harmful effects on the body and it is a low-potency drug; it even cleanses the body in every possible way. The more regular a person becomes with it, the more it helps in having a normal erection.
VILITRA 20MG DOSAGE
- Studies show that the maximum amount of this medication is 80mg, but reaching this limit is strongly discouraged.
missed a dose
- If your medication is working due to a craving, there is no way to skip a dose.
- However, if you are taking Vilitra 20 mg daily, you must stick to a schedule.
- If you miss a dose, you should take it as soon as you remember. But if your next dose is due in a few hours, you should skip the missed dose entirely. Remember that two doses should never be taken within 24 hours. If necessary, consult the doctor.
SIDE EFFECTS OF VILITRA 20 MG
Vilitra 20mg causes specific side effects, which are
- Nose bleed
- Abnormal vision
- Abnormal heart rate
- Rare causes-
- Pain in chest
- Increased heart rate
- Pain in back
- Difficulty in breathing
- Ringing sound in the ear
CONTRAINDICATIONS OF VILITRA 20 MG
- Allergy or hypersensitivity to any substance in the medicine’s composition
- Liver or kidney disorders
- Patients on dialysis
- Heart disorders (history of stroke, myocardial infarction)
- Diabetic patients
- Epileptic patients
- Blood cancer
- Penis physical deformities
- Medicines containing Nitrates
- Antibiotic or antifungal medications
- Medicines used to treat Arrhythmia: Amiodarone
- Medicines for seizures
- Fish oil tablets
- Warfarin and other anticoagulants
- Other ED tablets containing Sildenafil and Tadalafil
- Cardiovascular disease Angina or suffered a heart attack
- Long QT syndrome
- Low or High Blood Pressure
- Kidney and liver diseases
- Hearing and vision disorder
- Sickle cell anemia (a blood cell disorder) and leukemia (a type of blood cancer)
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Peyronie’s disease (deformed penis)
- Thyroid disease or chronic bladder infection
- Consuming alcohol with this medicine can cause Hypotension and dizziness.
- It is also best to avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice as it contains CYP3A4 enzyme, which can reduce the effectiveness of Vilitra.
PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS OF VILITRA 20 MG
Q: Can I take Vilitra 20 mg during pregnancy?
A: This medicine is for the treatment of sexual problems in men.
Q: Can I take Vilitra 20 mg while breastfeeding?
A: Again, this medication is for men who are experiencing sexual problems, so women who are breastfeeding should not worry about taking this medication.
Q: Can I drive after taking Vilitra 20 mg?
A: Yes, you can drive after taking the medicine. To avoid all these inconveniences in driving, one should not confuse driving with Vilitra.
OTHER GENERAL WARNINGS
Talk to your doctor if
- Excessive nausea
- Frequent nose bleed
- Painful ejaculations
- Uneventful sexual intercourses
Q: What is the most common way to take Vilitra 20 mg?
A: The most suitable route is oral administration. Swallow with water.
Q: How long does it take for Vilitra 20 mg to work?
A: The drug should be taken 30-60 minutes before the intended activity of sexual interaction.
Q: How often should you take Vilitra 20 mg?
A: It is not necessary to take the medicine regularly. However, if it is necessary to take Vilitra 20 mg regularly, the doctor should be consulted.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.