ZURICAB 0.5 MG (CABERGOLINE)
USES OF ZURICAB 0.5 MG (CABERGOLINE)
HOW ZURICAB 0.5 MG (CABERGOLINE) WORKS?
WHAT IS COMMON SIDE EFFECTS FOR ZURICAB 0.5 MG (CABERGOLINE)?
Lung diseases, Hot flushes, Inflammation of stomach, Unusual tiredness, Breathlessness, Palpitations, Dizziness, Numb and cold fingers due to decreased blood flow to fingers, Headache, Indigestion, Sleepiness, Heart diseases, Abdominal pain, Constipation, Stomach pain, Nosebleed, Hair loss, Fluid build up between the lungs and wall of the chest
INFORMATION FOR ZURICAB 0.5 MG (CABERGOLINE)?
Patients should be instructed to notify their physician if they suspect they are pregnant, become pregnant, or intend to become pregnant during therapy. A pregnancy test should be done if there is any suspicion of pregnancy and continuation of treatment should be discussed with their physician.
Patients should notify their physician if they develop shortness of breath, persistent cough, difficulty with breathing when lying down, or swelling in their extremities.
WHAT IS OVERDOSAGE FOR ZURICAB 0.5 MG (CABERGOLINE)?
Overdosage might be expected to produce nasal congestion, syncope, or hallucinations. Measures to support blood pressure should be taken if necessary.
IF YOU MISSED DOSE OF ZURICAB 0.5 MG (CABERGOLINE)?
If you miss your regular dose of Zuricab tablets (Generic Dostinex tablets), take it as soon as you remember. You can continue your regular schedule the next day. If you remember the missed Zuricab tablets the next day, take your regular dose and skip the missed dose. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed dose of Zuricab tablets.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION OF ZURICAB 0.5 MG (CABERGOLINE).
The recommended dosage of Cabergoline tablets for initiation of therapy is 0.5 mg twice a week. Dosage may be increased by 0.5 mg twice weekly up to a dosage of 1 mg twice a week according to the patient’s serum prolactin level. Before initiating treatment, cardiovascular evaluation should be performed and echocardiography should be considered to assess for valvular disease.
Dosage increases should not occur more rapidly than every 4 weeks so that the physician can assess the patient’s response to each dosage level. If the patient does not respond adequately, and no additional benefit is observed with higher doses, the lowest dose that achieved maximal response should be used and other therapeutic approaches considered. Patients receiving long-term treatment with Cabergoline should undergo a periodic assessment of their cardiac status and echocardiography should be considered.
After a normal serum prolactin level has been maintained for 6 months, Cabergoline may be discontinued, with periodic monitoring of the serum prolactin level to determine whether or when treatment with Cabergoline should be reinstituted. The durability of efficacy beyond 24 months of therapy with Cabergoline has not been established.
WHAT IS DISCLAIMER FOR ZURICAB 0.5 MG (CABERGOLINE)?
We provide only general information about medications that do not cover all directions, possible drug integrations, or precautions. Information at the site cannot be used for self-treatment and self-diagnosis. Any specific instructions for a particular patient should be agreed with your health care adviser or doctor in charge of the case. We disclaim the reliability of this information and mistakes it could contain. We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special, or other indirect damage as a result of any use of the information on this site and also for consequences of self-treatment.
WHAT IS RELATED MEDICINES FOR ZURICAB 0.5 MG (CABERGOLINE)?
- Customers who purchased Generic Dostinex also purchased the following medications:
- Generic Tadalafil, Generic Sildenafil, Generic Anastrozole, Generic Clomiphene Citrate
BUYING ZURICAB 0.5 MG (CABERGOLINE) PILLS FROM MYMEDISTORE FAST,EASY AND SECURE
If you are ready to buy Zuricab online at MyMediStore choose your dosage and quantity and add your items to your cart by clicking Buy Zurich. The prescribing doctor might recommend a different dosage. If that’s the case, you will be notified via email.
You will need to answer several questions about your health and medical history. Be sure to list all your prescription and non-prescription medications. A doctor will review your answers to make sure it’s safe for you to take Zurich. Once approved, you will be notified via email. An Indian licensed pharmacist will fill your order and send it directly to your door. The packaging is always discrete to ensure your privacy. You will only be charged for your order when you have been approved by one of our physicians.
NOTE: If you are refilling your Zuricab prescription, simply click the “Reorder” button to receive a discount.
- Shipping: All medications are shipped via EMS or Registered Mail Services.
- You can choose from several options including EMS or Registered Mail
WHAT IS EXPERT ADVICE FOR ZURICAB 0.5 MG (CABERGOLINE)?
- Cabergoline may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting when you get up too quickly from a lying position. This is more common when you first start taking cabergoline. To avoid this problem, get out of bed slowly, resting your feet on the floor for a few minutes before standing up.
- Contact your doctor immediately, if you notice any unusual behavior such as addictive gambling, too much eating or spending, abnormally high sex drive, or an increase in sexual thoughts.
- Do consult your doctor before taking cabergoline if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- Do consult your doctor before taking cabergoline if you are breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor about all the medication you are currently taking to avoid interactions that may reduce the effectiveness of any treatment or aggravate side effects.
- Regular monitoring of heart function (tests like ECG) may be advised while on treatment with cabergoline.
- Contact your doctor immediately, if you notice symptoms like- breathlessness (dyspnea), persistent cough or chest pain; obstruction that may cause pain in the abdomen or lower abdomen or loin.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR ZURICAB 0.5 MG (CABERGOLINE)?
No. Cabergoline is not illegal; it belongs to a class of prescription drugs.
No. Weight loss is not a known side effect of cabergoline.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.