What is Ascoril C?
Ascoril C Syrup is used for Cough, Common Cold, Runny Nose, Sneezing I Itching, Watery Eyes Caused By Allergies, Flu and other conditions.
Ascoril C Syrup contains Chlorpheniramine Maleate, and Codeine Phosphate as active ingredients.
Ascoril C Syrup works by blocking a natural chemical that makes during an allergic rejection; changing the responses of brain towards pain;
Detailed information related to Ascoril C Syrup’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Ascoril C Syrup Uses
Ascoril C Syrup is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Common Cold
- Runny Nose
- Sneezing I Itching
- Watery Eyes Caused By Allergies
- Allergies Due To Food
- Mild To Moderate Pain
Ascoril C Syrup – Composition and Active Ingredients
Ascoril C Syrup is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate (4 MG)
- Codeine Phosphate (10 MG)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Ascoril C Syrup – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Ascoril C Syrup. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Cns Depression
- Gastrointestinal Upsets
Ascoril C Syrup – Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Alcohol intake
- Attacks of asthma
- Blockage in the bowel
- Cautiously do exercise in case of elderly, pylori duodenal obstruction, angle-closure glaucoma, epilepsy, renal and hepatic impairment
- Consult your doctor in case of bladder neck obstruction and hypertension
Ascoril C Syrup – Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Ascoril C Syrup may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Ascoril C Syrup may interact with the following drugs and products:
Ascoril C Syrup – Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Ascoril C Syrup is a contraindication. In addition, Ascoril C Syrup should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Advanced respiratory insufficiency
- Bronchial asthma
- Raised intracranial pressure
Other important Information on Ascoril C Syrup
Missing a dose
In case you miss a dose, use it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not use extra dose to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Overdosage of Ascoril C Syrup
- Do not use more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Ascoril C Syrup, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
- Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
- Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Ascoril C Syrup
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. P
For more information visit us our website: mymedistore.com