What is Styptovit K?
Styptovit K Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Retinal Hemorrhage, Hematuria, Epistaxis, Secondary Hemorrhage From Wounds, Vitamin K Deficiency, Severe Blood Disorders With Prothrombin Deficiency and other conditions.Styptovit K Tablet contains Adrenochrome Monosemicarbazone, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Menadione, and Rutin as active ingredients.
Styptovit K Tablet works by controlling bleeding from microvasculature, synthesizing prothrombin and other blood clotting factors; normalizing the functioning of cells, nerves, bones and muscles; forming a protective coating over inflamed tissues and prevent drying of tissues.
What are the uses of Styptovit K?
- Retinal Hemorrhage
- Secondary Hemorrhage From Wounds
- Vitamin K Deficiency
- Severe Blood Disorders With Prothrombin Deficiency
- Low Blood Calcium Levels
- Certain Muscle Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Internal Bleeding
- Cancer Treatment
- Swelling And Ulcer Formation In The Mouth
What are the side-effects of Styptovit K Tablet?
- Stomach Upset
- Acute Toxicity
- Inflammation Of The Walls Of A Vein
- Facial Flushing
- Cardiovascular Collapse
- Severe Shock-Like Reactions
- Injection Site Reactions
- Chest Constriction
- Shortness Of Breath
- Bluish Discoloration Of The Skin
- Inflammation Of The Lining Of The Stomach
- Skin Rashes
- Dry Mouth
Styptovit K Tablet – Precautions & How to Use
- Consult a doctor if you have kidney or liver problems
- Consult your doctor if suffering from hepatic impairment
- Have hepatic impairment or premature infants
- Planning to become pregnant
- Pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Styptovit K Tablet – Drug Interactions
Styptovit K Tablet Contraindications
- Allergic reactions
- Stomach upset
For more information visit us our website: mymedistore.com