Abamune Tablet (Abacavir 300mg)
What is the Uses for Abamune Tablet (Abacavir 300 mg)?
How to Abamune Tablet (Abacavir 300 mg) works
What is the Common side effects for Abamune Tablet (Abacavir 300 mg)?
Joint or muscle pain, Tingling or numbness of the hands or feet, Shortness of breath, Cough and occasionally inflammation of the eye, Lactic acidosis, Nausea, Low blood pressure, Hypersensitivity reaction such as fever and skin rash, Severe tiredness, Loss of appetite, Sore throat, Headache, Vomiting, Abdominal pain, Diarrhea, Swelling of the neck, Mouth ulcers
What is EXPERT ADVICE for Abamune Tablet (Abacavir 300 mg)?
- Abacavir may cause a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction. Stop taking abacavir immediately, if you develop such a reaction.
- Tell your doctor if you have or had kidney/ liver disease (including hepatitis), if you smoke/drink large amounts of alcohol, have high blood pressure or diabetes, as abacavir may increase your risk of having a heart attack.
- You should not take abacavir tablets with other products containing abacavir.
- Do not stop taking abacavir even for a short period of time; doing so may worsen your condition.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while using abacavir unless you are feeling well.
- Abacavir does not prevent the spread of the HIV virus to others through blood or s**ual contact. Take the required precautions to prevent transmission.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS for Abamune Tablet (Abacavir 300 mg)