COMBIGAN EYE DROP 5ML (TIMOLOL 0.5%+ BRIMONIDINE 0.2%)
WHAT IS USES FOR COMBIGAN EYE DROP 5 ML (TIMOLO 0.5% + BRIMONIDINE 0.2%)?
HOW COMBIGAN EYE DROP 5 ML (TIMOLO 0.5% + BRIMONIDINE 0.2%) WORKS
WHAT IS COMMON SIDE EFFECTS FOR COMBIGAN EYE DROP 5 ML (TIMOLO 0.5% + BRIMONIDINE 0.2%)?
Decrease in blood pressure, Dry eyes or discharge from eyes, Feelings of depression, Sensitivity to light, Blurring of vision, Impotence, Worsening of heart failure, Shortness of breath, Nausea, Irritation, and pain in the eye, Heart blocks, Skin rash, Vomiting, Common: for tablet-weakness, Low blood pressure, Abnormal tingling, Breathlessness such as in asthma, Constipation, Numbness or pain over an area of the skin, Diarrhea, Dizziness, Abnormal sensation in eye or crusting in eyelids, Cramp-like pain on walking, Swollen hands or feet. for eye drops-blurred vision, Inflammation in the eye, Sleeping difficulties or cough., Headache, Decrease inability to urinate. for eye drops-erosion of the cornea, Itchiness, Change in taste. uncommon: for tablet- slow heartbeat
WHAT IS EXPERT ADVICE FOR COMBIGAN EYE DROP 5 ML (TIMOLO 0.5% + BRIMONIDINE 0.2%)?
- It should not be taken by patients who are allergic to timolol or other beta-blockers or any of the other ingredients of the tablet.
- Do not start or continue timolol, if you are taking any other medication for high blood pressure or a heart condition, or other beta-blockers.
- Avoid taking timolol, if you have asthma or other respiratory diseases that cause breathing problems (eg. chronic bronchitis, emphysema, etc.).
- Do not start or continue timolol, if you have diabetes, thyroid disorder, liver or kidney dysfunction or ulcers, pheochromocytoma (tumor of the adrenal glands that leads to persistent or episodic high blood pressure).
- Avoid taking timolol, if you are breastfeeding or pregnant.
- Do not drive or operate machines, as timolol may cause dizziness or tiredness.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR COMBIGAN EYE DROP 5 ML (TIMOLO 0.5% + BRIMONIDINE 0.2%)